𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 - 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖

weakness number twelve

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

weakness number twelve

"one minute," kiyoko called out during practice one day. from behind her, a short girl with blonde hair peeped out.

        "kiyoko, did you finally get a girlfriend?" you asked.

        "no," she replied, shooting you a subtle glare.

        "so you found a new person!" hinata yelled. the girl shivered.

        "she's joining the club on a trial basis as the new manager," kiyoko explained.

        "i - i'm yachi hitoka!" the girl yelled.

        "you're a first year?" asahi leaned down.

        "y - yes, sir! i - i'm in class 1 - 5, sir!"

        "sir?" asahi sulked.

        "hi," you gave her a charming smile. "i'm [l/n] [name], class 3 - 5. you can call me [name]."

        "m - m - model!" yachi shrieked, then covered her mouth. "pleasure to meet you!" she bowed to the team, then raced out of the gym.

        "she called you a model," suga chuckled. "you sure look like one more than you look like a volleyball player."

        "i think you scared her," nishinoya laughed, slapping you on the back.

        "you're the one that was staring at her like you've never seen a girl before."

        "girls are rarities!" nishinoya yelled. "we must treasure every moment around them!"

        "what about boys?" you suddenly asked, looking very interested in the volleyball in your hands.

        "i see boys everyday," nishinoya shrugged. "so they're not rare."

        of course, he was too stupid to understand what you were asking.

        "never mind," you sighed. "do you understand what we're going over during tutoring?"

        "yeah," nishinoya nodded enthusiastically. "i'm going to pass my tests, and go to tokyo!"

        "let's not forget who's making it possible," you smirked.

        "yeah, yeah," nishinoya grumbled.

————

        you, asahi, suga, and daichi looked at your test scores.

        "i'm at a loss for words," daichi stated gravely.

        "i don't - how?" suga asked.