𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 - 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

owl

owl

          "[name]," your father said, coming into your room.

        "what?" you answered, looking up from your homework.

        your father looked at you. "seeing as it is your last year in high school, it would be in your best interest to start volunteering at some hospitals."

        "you mean like the one next to school?" you asked.

        "no," he replied. "a reputable hospital. there is one in tokyo. you can stay with your uncle."

        your uncle was your mother's brother. he looked like an older version of you. his kid, shiro, went to fukurodani and was your favorite cousin.

        "how am i going to go to tokyo to volunteer?" you asked. "we live in miyagi, if you haven't noticed."

        "do not take that tone with me. you'll be leaving friday afternoon and coming back sunday evening. there will be no discussion about this." and with that, he swiftly excited the room. 

        "do not take that tone with me," you mocked before flipping his retreating figure off.

        your phone rang. it was your uncle that you would be staying with.

        "hello?" you held the phone up to your ear.

        "onii - san!" a voice cheered. "i took otou - san's phone!"

        "shiro," you grinned. "how's life?"

        shiro sniffled. "you never visit me anymore, onii - san."

        "oh - well - um - "

        "but otou - san said you're gonna come home on friday!"

        "yeah," you nodded. "so i can visit my favorite cousin."

        "who's that?" shiro sniffled. "onii - san, i thought i was your favorite cousin!"

        on the other side of the phone, you could hear your uncle saying, "shiro's crying again, what do i do?"

        "leave him alone, he'll stop in a few minutes like he always does," your aunt replied.

        "my otou - san is not very scary," shiro said. "your otou - san is scary. how are tooru nii - chan and takeru?"

        "they're fine," you sighed. "tell me about you."

        "oh!" he yelled. "since i'm in the volleyball club, we get to get taught by the third - years at fukurodani academy."

        "really?" your interest piqued. "somebody's teaching you volleyball?"