𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 - 𝕤𝕚𝕩

physical

physical

and then kenma said, 'but my arms are gonna break.' can you believe that?" kuroo exclaimed.

"fukurodani's ace is kinda powerful," you said, looking up at him. you were lazily sprawled on top of him. your face was buried into his chest and your arms were wrapped around his middle. his arms were strewn across your waist as he smirked down at you.

"he is one of the top five," kuroo nodded appreciatively. "even if he is a big airhead."

"that's cool," you yawned sleepily. "guess he's one of those volleyball guys, huh?"

"if you mean the ones who don't know about anything other than volleyball, then yeah. kinda like the shrimp from karasuno and the angry setter."

"ugh," you groaned, laying your head down on kuroo's chest and closing your eyes. "enough talk about volleyball. i'm tired."

"aren't you always?" kuroo chuckles. "are you gonna sleep here, sweet cheeks?"

"you never really told me why you call me that."

"all in due time," kuroo smirks. "we're getting there."

"i'm going to sleep," you rolled off of kuroo. "see you tomorrow."

kuroo nodded. "goodnight."

you walked out of nekoma's room, yawning and rubbing your eyes. it had been a long day of blocking people's spikes, and the cut - shots here were nothing compared to the cut - shots in miyagi. you had to improve if karasuno wanted to win against shiratorizawa and aoba johsai.

but you didn't care about volleyball that much. plus, you were already good, in your opinion.

you bumped into someone, stepping back from the impact.

"oh, sorry," you apologized. it was bokuto. he was wildly looking around everywhere and fidgeting.

"you're fine - i mean! - it's fine," bokuto spluttered.

"do i make you nervous?" you asked sleepily. "was it my blocks?"

"your blocks are so cool!" bokuto sparkled, his previous anxiety forgotten. "and i was like wham! and you were like whoosh! and the ball was like thud!"

"thanks," you yawned. "your cut - shot is pretty okay, i guess."

"thank you!" bokuto grinned. then, he took a good look at you and flushed. it was mildly entertaining to see the ace who had rammed past your blocks with a surprising amount of strength stand in front of you and blush to the tips of his ears.

"is there something on my face?" you asked.

"no!" he yelped. "nothing at all! goodnight!" and with that, he sprinted down the hall. he looked like a owl with a sugar rush.