10

"So we're back together now," Aria smiled before sipping her milkshake. She, Natalie, and I were hanging out together at our favorite spot, a little restaurant in the city that we found one day after going to the movies with each other.

Natalie smiled, "Good. You two are really cute together."

"Same thing I said when I found out that they were arguing in the first place," I smiled before sipping my milkshake.

Aria then brought up, "You still haven't told me who you have a crush on, you know."

Immediately, Natalie gasped, "You have a crush! Spill!"

I chuckled, "You two can't tell anyone, and I mean no one at all." The two eagerly nodded with large smiles on their faces. I inhaled a deep breath as I questioned whether I should spill the tea, but I figured that I might as well.

What do I have to lose?

"Any day now!" Aria chuckled, causing Natalie and me to chuckle as well

"Okay, okay," I sighed. "I have a crush on...D-"

"Ew," Natalie frowned. "You still have a crush on that Daniel kid you had math with?"

I chuckled, "No. That was last year and was over in a nanosecond. I...have a crush on Damien."

Natalie's and Aria's eyebrows raised in surprise as their mouths parted.

"As in your brother's best friend?!" Natalie gasped.

I blushed while shyly nodding, and Aria smiled widely. "I have tea too," she smiled eagerly. "I'm not supposed to tell you this, but I'm trynna play matchmaker here. Ready?" I exhaled a nervous breath and nodded. "Damien had a crush on you two years ago. You were the crush I was referring to the other night."

Natalie screamed, "Oh my gosh! You two are gonna be datingggg!"

I sadly shook my head, "He said he was over that crush."

Aria frowned, "No, he said he didn't wanna focus on a relationship, but that's probably because he has his guards up."

Natalie frowned, "Why? Sa wouldn't hurt him."

"Exactly," I confirmed.

"Yeah, well he just got out of a relationship with-" Aria got out before Natalie cut her off.

Natalie nodded, "That Sarah bitch. I never liked her, but they were dating for a few months, so I guess he actually did like her. Still, he could give Sa a chance."

Aria sighed, "There's another reason why his guard's are up."

I wondered what the other issue was. I understood him not wanting to jump into a relationship so soon. I would be fine with just talking until we'd be ready to take it to another level, but if there was another element to why he wanted to be single, I probably stood no chance.

"What is it?" I asked. Natalie and I sipped our milkshakes in anticipation.

Aria sighed, "You can't tell him that I told you any of this. He'll be so pissed. You two have to keep it to yourselves." Natalie and I nodded in agreement and Aria informed, "You kinda broke his heart."

"Me?! How?" I frowned.

"Two years ago was when you started dating Jason," Natalie caught on before I could, and I gasped and covered my mouth in shock. I wasted a year on Jason when I could've been with Damien maybe even up to now.

Aria nodded, "Yeah. He only told Justin and me because we had happened to catch him in his drunken state and he wanted to vent. He really liked you two years ago, and I'm sure there's at least something left now. You should try to get close with him and hopefully you can lower his guards enough to slip your way into his life."

"Yeah," Natalie agreed. "There's still hope. Plus, he's gonna be living with you for three months, well two months and two weeks now, but...you got this!"

"You guys really think I stand a chance?" I asked. "I mean look at him compared to me! He looks like a whole snack, and I look like-"

Natalie and Aria said in unison, "A whole meal, bitch!"

We all burst into laughter, and I shook my head, "I look like a baby. He's three years older than me. He can find better out there. His ex probably-"

Natalie shook her head, "She don't got shit over you, Sa, and you don't look like a baby. If he liked you when you were sixteen and he was nineteen, he should have no problem liking you now that you're legal."

Aria, Natalie, and I burst into laughter before sipping our milkshakes and bursting into laughter again. I loved those two. It was as if our minds were synced.