48

Damien's laughter filled my dorm room as he double checked, "You said what?"

I blushed and shyly replied, "That I wanna have your kids." Damien held his stomach as he laughed even more, and I shyly smiled while playing with my fingers. "I don't even like kids like that, but I'd dead ass have yours just so I could have a mini you or two to look at."

Damien smiled while caressing my hand and teased, "We can get that arranged after you graduate, love. I'd dead love to pop two in you, maybe even three."

I chuckled, "Aight slow your horses now. Two is enough." Damien chuckled as well before widely smiling. "Ughh, I don't want you to go. I wish you could stay here with me until school's over."

Damien suggested, "I mean, I can get an apartment nearby, if you w-"

"Yes!" I eagerly smiled. "And then I could sleepover there some nights! Ou, I can help you decorate too!"

Damien then chuckled, "I was joking, Cit. You deadass only got two months here for the semester." I sucked my teeth because I actually had my hopes up that I'd be seeing him more often. "I got you next semester though."

"Really?" I eagerly smiled, and he nodded with a wide smile on his face.

"And I have my own place back home now, so when you get outta school, you're welcome to sleep over whenever you want. Matter of fact, we gotta buy some shit and leave them over at my place for whenever you come by. That way you won't have to always pack a bag," he said, and I began bouncing on my bed with excitement. "I talked to your parents about being with you too cause I'm not trynna do that sneaking around shit again."

With my eyebrows raised in surprise, I asked, "What did they say?"

Damien chuckled, "Well, they had your uncles and Nathan and Kendall there with them when I mentioned it, and let's just say if you ever go home with a hair follicle missing, I'm six feet under."

"They threatened you?" I chuckled, and he nodded while chuckling.

"You have a gangsta ass family though, not gonna lie. They even threatened Rico," Damien chuckled.

I laughed, "No fucking way! How embarrassing!"

"They're definitely very protective, but I got their blessings nonetheless," he smiled. "And to quote your dad, 'After all of this, you still want my daughter, huh? Well let me tell you this, little nigga, if you don't end up marrying my daughter someday, Imma have somebody chop ya dick off. You done grew some balls to come ask me for a blessing. Take this blessing carefully cause Imma hurt you if your hurt my daughter, and that's real facts. And let me ever catch you laying next to my daughter half naked again. When y'all done, put some damn clothes on! If the two of you wanna be half naked after sex, make sure that's in your crib and not mine. Fucking millennials.'" I burst into laughter because that definitely sounded like something my dad would say. "Mind you, he was the one who barged in on us that day, but I say less. I was like yes, sir and your mom was like 'Nickolas, stop being so hard on him. He's a good kid.' Then my uncle was like, 'Yeah, Cart, ain't a strand of player in his bones,' and Nathan was like, 'Better not because me and Carter love playing games with guns and knives.' In my head I was like: These people giving me their blessings or a funeral warning?" I burst into laughter again. I couldn't believe how absurd my family was being, but it all sounded like things they would say and do.

I chuckled, "And you were brave enough to take their blessings?"

Damien licked his bottom lip before slowly biting into it. He then shrugged, "What can I say? I know what I want, so I go out and get it." He then looked at my lips before connecting eyes with me once more. "And I want you, so..."

I smiled, "You got me then, ya little cocky ass." Damien burst into laughter before smooching my lips. "No cap, I want some before you leave."

"Some what?" Damien playfully frowned.

I blushed, "You know what I'm talking about."

He teased, "I don't know when since you got this freaky, but I ain't complaining. You can get this dick whenever."

I chuckled, "Good cause Aria deadass gave me three packets this morning, and I intend to use all before you go."

"Damn, you got me torn between wanting to make love to you and wanting to fuck you up," he seductively smiled before biting his bottom lip, and I wanted to melt. "If you didn't have sex after I l-"

I confirmed, "I haven't."

"Then you should be mad tight," he nodded. "Imma take it slow first to open you up. Then imma fuck up your insides."

Seductively, I asked, "What you gonna do to me?"

He smirked, "I like to let my actions speak for me. Take out the condoms and I'll show you instead. Matter of fact, I'll let you feel it instead."

While walking to my draw and taking out the condoms Aria gave me, I asked, "What are we waiting on then?"

A/N: You're about to get two other chapters because I don't want to split up the sex scenes 😭