50

A/N: MC. RAYOR.

Sagacity's POV
Wasting no time, I quickly tore a package and slid him into a condom. I then climbed on top of him but slowly slid down, due to the fact that I hadn't had anything inside me since he left. I smiled to myself as his eyes fluttered close and he bit his bottom lip, and once I had all of him inside me, I slowly grind my hips into his.

Damien's mouth parted, but only air came out as he grabbed my waist. He licked his lips and slowly thrusted in me as I continued to grind on him, and I trailed kisses down his neck and chest.

"Y-you feel so good," he mumbled, his eyes low and hooded.

I smiled, "You feel better."

He lightly chuckled, "Impossible." We then locked lips before sliding out tongues into each other's mouths, slowly kissing each other to the pace of our bodies grinding into each other.

"Mmmm," I moaned in the kiss as he grabbed my butt, and he turned us into our sides and hoisted one of my legs onto his waist. He then began thrusting in me at a moderate pace, and my back arched as my toes curled. My orgasm was so near.

Damien huffed in satisfaction before biting my bottom lip, and I sank my fingers into his waist and neck. "Oh my-" we both got out before coming undone together.

"Nah, yo," he breathed. "I feel like I'm drowning in you."

I blushed and smooched his lips before taking out another package as he took off the used one. I slid him into it, and he lay me on my back before hovering between my legs. He slowly rubbed my clit in circles while stroking himself and licking and biting his bottom lip. He then looked me in the eyes and smirked, and I just knew he was about to fuck me up.

"If I can walk tomorrow, it'll be a miracle," I teased as he centered himself at my entrance.

He chuckled, "I'm glad you know what's coming." He slowly slid the tip in and just left it there while staring into my eyes, and I immediately blushed. "What's all that shit you were saying on the phone?"

I lied, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh yeah?" he asked with raised eyebrows. He let out a low huff before slamming into my body, causing me to even jerk backwards. "Still don't know?" he asked as he slid back to the tip.

"Nope," I smiled while popping the P. He slammed into my body again, and my mouth hung open as I gripped his waist.

"I'm not gonna ask a third time," he seductively chuckled before covering up my mouth with his hand and rapidly thrusting into me.

I yelled all the curse words I knew, but they all came out as muffled sounds due to his hand over my mouth. My eyes rolled to the back of my eyes and ecstasy filled my body.

I was moaning like crazy, and it was a good thing he covered my mouth because if someone were to pass on the street, he or she would definitely hear me if my mouth weren't covered.

"Nah, after all that shit you've been popping, you gotta look me in my eyes," he said, seduction dripping off his tongue, but my eyes were still rolling back as my back arched. I shook my head, and he released my mouth and sank his fingers in my waist while increasing his speed drastically. "Now."

I opened my eyes and stared into his, joyful tears brimming in my eyes. "Please don't stop!" I begged, and he sped up even more. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

I closed my eyes again, and he demanded, "Open your eyes. You gotta watch as I fuck the shit outta you."

I opened them again, and immediately came undone, but he didn't stop. "Oh my God, Damien!" I moaned as I sat up, and he entered me even deeper, as if he wasn't already deep enough. "Oh my God!"

"He ain't got shit to do with this," he chuckled as he pulled out. He then beat his piece on me, and I clenched and unclenched my walls in joy. "Turn around." I turned and arched my back, and he slid into me again. "Just like that," he said while I began throwing it back. "Fuck!"

"You like that?" I smiled while compelling my body to go faster.

"Yeah, babe," he groaned before gripping my ankles and lifting my legs. "Ah, fuck it," he mumbled to himself before rapidly thrusting into me as I continued to throw it back. "I didn't wanna give it to you too rough, but....sorry not sorry." He pounded in me faster, and I moaned aloud as my mouth fell open. He gave my ass some hard slaps, and I yelped in satisfaction. My toes curled, and I wanted nothing more than to release.

"Harder!" I begged, and he quickly turned me onto my side and placed one of my legs on his shoulder before pounding me harder than he was before. "Holy shit! Fuck, you're gonna make me sq-"

I squeezed my legs together as I squirted, and he pulled out quickly and began sucking me, making me come in his mouth. I covered my mouth with my quivering hands as moans sang through me, and when I was finished coming undone, he stuck his fingers in me and rapidly thrusted them inside me before licking and sucking me even more.

"Uhhh," I moaned as tears streamed down my face. "Da-"

I came undone again as I rapidly stroke him, and he moaned as he continued to eat me out. As I came again, I moaned, "I fucking love you!"

He pulled away and changed out into the last packet while smiling, "I love you too!"