37

I knocked on Damien's room door and he yelled "Wait!" His tone sounded surprised and annoyed at the same time, making me frown because I wondered what on earth he could be doing in there. "Come."

I opened the door and asked, "Are you okay?" He gave a simple nod, and I looked at the bed where I noticed a bottle of lotion. "....No."

Damien sighed and face palmed himself before saying, "Don't judge. It's weird using this hand. I needed a little extra support."

I chuckled, "Too much information, babe," as I fully entered the room. I then locked the door behind me, and while walking to his bed, I said, "Besides, I'm just right upstairs."

Damien frowned, "You expected me to call you to help me jerk off?"

"I mean...we could do more than that if you want," I said while laying beside him.

"I only have one functioning hand basically," he grumpily replied. "I can't have sex with one hand. And then what if you brace to hard on my arm? I just don't want our second time with these complications."

I chuckled, "You only being able to use one hand has nothing to do with your ability to have sex. You just don't wanna feel like a liability. I know that's why you've been pushing everybody away for the past week."

"You're right, so you should understand-" he got out until I started trailing circles on his chest. "You should understand why I rather wait till my arm is good."

"Or," I said while straddling him. I smooched his lips for a second or two before pulling away. "You can tell me where you keep your pack of condoms and let me please you." He remained silent so I chuckled and smooched his lips again. "I'll be careful with your arm, and no, it's not a burden." I trailed kisses down his neck, and he clasped my thigh with his free hand. "Do you want me to stop?" Damien's eyes fluttered close as he shook his head. I slowly slid my hand into his boxers and pulled him out before continuing what he started. "Do you wanna continue watching the video?"

His eyes snapped open as slight blush filled his cheeks. He then said, "I wasn't watching a video this time. I was...I was just looking at a photo...of you." I blushed as I continued massaging his member, and he bit into his bottom lip as he grew harder. "Second draw to the left."

I smiled and happily got off the bed and skipped to his dresser. I then took the box out from where he said it would be and took out a package. I opened it and took the condom out before sliding it onto him, which was a bit of a struggle at first because I was worried that I'd tear it if I were to be too rough with it.
I connected lips with him as I continued to massage him, and he groaned within the kiss as he cupped my right butt cheek and gave it a soft squeeze.

Not wanting him to nut yet, I stopped massaging him and lifted my night gown up. I then shifted my underwear and positioned him at my center.

"Do you know what you're d-" he got out, but I placed my finger on his lip.

In his ear, I hushed, "Shh." I then slid down his full length and sank my teeth into my bottom lip. I felt a slight hint of pain that quickly disappeared once I got used to the feeling of him being inside me. I slowly grind my hips back and forth and, at times, in circles.

"Just like that," he groaned as he bit into his bottom lip, his eyes closed but at ease. I sped up my pace a bit, and he gripped my waist while biting more into his lip. I slid his lip from out of his hold between his teeth and smashed my lips into his. We sealed the kiss off by connecting tongues, hungrily kissing each other, and I sped my pace up. Gradually, I increased until the bed started to squeak and Damien's lips gave out on me and just parted. I then slowly slid up and down his shaft, and within seconds, Damien pulled me down, telling me to stay in place, as he came into the condom. When I felt the warmth in the condom, I too came undone, and Damien let out a very low moan as his eyes slowly opened. "Damn, babe," he breathed. "You sure this only your second time?...Cause God damn, City!"

I chuckled while blushing and laying on his chest but avoiding his fractured arm. "I'm sure," I confirmed. "You just bring out the freak in me."

"Oh, word?" he smiled while lustfully watching me. "Definitely calling you the next time I get horny."

I smiled widely and smooched his cheek before saying, "You better."