35

I patted the spot beside me as my eyes fluttered open. I had expected to wake beside Damien, but it seemed that he had slipped out while I was asleep. I sat up and stared at looked at the ground, expecting to find pieces of the lingerie laying on the ground as I had left them last night, but to much of my surprise, there was nothing on the floor. Even the rose petals weren't there, and if it weren't for the fluffy rug and the slight ache between my legs, I would've thought that last night was a dream.

I climbed off the bed and noticed that I wore a big tee, most likely Damien's, but I didn't recall putting it on or where I got it from. I was pretty sure Damien and I fell asleep naked because we were really tired after what went down.

The room door opened, and Damien entered with a tray of food in his hands. "Good morning, babe," he smiled as he walked over to my bedside table and placed the tray down. "How was your rest?"

I blushed, "Good morning, and good. How was yours?"

"Great," he smiled As he sat beside me. "Um...how are you feeling?"

I chuckled, "Very slight pain, babe. I'm good, really." I pecked his lips before smiling, "Last night was perfect....you were perfect."

"Not too rough?" he double checked.

"Perfect," I smiled. "I'm glad we shared that moment together."

He smiled while taking my hand in his and caressing my knuckles, "Me too." He then handed me the tray of food and informed, "I thought it would be nice for you to have breakfast in bed."

On the tray was a bowl of diced fruits, a plate of waffles stacked up, another plate with scrambled eggs and toasts, a glass of water, and a glass of orange juice.

"Thank you, Damien. This is really sweet," I blushed, and he shyly smiled and nodded. "Did you eat as yet?" He shook his head so I offered, "You should take some of this."

He shook his head, "No, it's fine. I'm just gonna eat cereal."

I chuckled, "I insist. Besides, I could never finish all of this by myself. We should share it. Please?"

"Fine," he chuckled. "I've never had anyone beg me to eat their food but hey, there's a first for everything."

I giggled, "Oh, hush." I scooted over on the bed and put the tray between us before bringing up, "How did I get into your shirt."

He shyly answered, "I...dressed you. I didn't want you waking up naked or Nico walking in on you naked, so I thought I'd put a shirt on you at least. I didn't wanna invade your privacy by going into your closet, so I just got one of my shirts."

"How nice," I smiled gratefully. "Thank you. You didn't have to clean up by yourself though."

Damien nodded, "I know but I wanted you to wake up without any worries. Besides, I was a bit scared that you'd wake really sore. I've...never made love to a virgin before, and I've only ever made love twice so...I was really nervous."

I blushed, "Well, you were really great. I actually enjoyed it. I just wish I had done-"

"You didn't need to do anything," he shook his head. "Last night was about you. I just wanted to please you."

I shyly smiled, "Well, you did. A lot." I then smooched his cheek, and we had side conversations as we ate breakfast. After a few random topics, I decided to ask the question that had been itching at the back of my mind. "Um...I have a question."

"Ask away," Damien encouraged.

"Um..." I blushed. "Can I know a little about the first time you...made love...?"

Damien's eyebrows slightly raised in surprise as he shrugged, "Sure...I guess. Um...it happened the first time I had sex- about six years ago."

"Were you...in love with her?" I asked, and he nibbled on his bottom lip as he shrugged.

"I don't think so," he shook his head. "While we were dating, I felt like that, but I'm more matured now. The fifteen year old me was in love, but I've come to understand that being in love feels much more deeper than what I felt for her."

I then asked, "Why didn't you make love to any of your girlfriends after her?"

"They just wanted to fuck," he blatantly answered. "A lot of the girls I've been with dated me because of my features and sex. A few even dated me because my uncle has money. Besides, it's not like they were virgins-"

"Is that why you made love to me?" I cut him off asking. "Because I'm a virgin?"

Damien frowned while shaking his head, "I was gonna say that because they weren't virgins, I didn't really have to be as gentle. I mostly had rough sex because that's what we were into."

"Why....did you make love to me, Damien?" I slightly frowned. "I know you're not in love with me, like how you thought you were with that first girl."

"Are you in love with me, Sagacity?" Damien asked, and I shook my head.

I chuckled, "We've only been dating for almost two months."

"Yet you allowed me to make love to you," Damien pointed out. "Do you know why?"

"I asked first," I said while crossing my arms, not liking whatever he was implying.

Damien sighed, "I may not be completely in love with you yet, but I love you, and I'm definitely falling for you. I haven't felt anything like this with anyone, Sagacity."

I shyly nodded, and he took my hand in his and smooched it, causing me to blush even more.

"Me either," I admitted. "I dated Jason for a year and a half and never did anything sexual with him. And then with you...we did stuff before we even cuffed. I know they say quality over quantity, but I never thought I'd do half the things we've done within the few months that passed. It excites me and makes me happy, but...it also makes me scared."

"To be honest, me too," he related.