47

I checked myself out through my phone camera and sighed. My stomach was uneasy, and my fingers couldn't stop trembling. Heavily, I breathed with quick, short breaths escaping my nostrils. I could even feel my nose becoming damp with sweat, which prompted me to grab one of my napkins from my bag and wipe my nose.

Natalie glanced at me before nudging Aria in the waist. "Don't Sa look like she's gonna have an asthma attack?" Natalie teased playfully.

I smiled as the two hyenas laughed at me, and I stuck middle finger up at them. "Shut up. I'm just nervous."

"What for?" Justin frowned.

Zach shrugged, "Probably because she hasn't seen him in months. Shit, I'm nervous too."

I chuckled, "Why are you nervous, Zach?"

Zach answered, "In all honesty, I'm wondering if he and Nico are driving down here to whoop Justin's and my ass for convincing you to see someone else."

Justin chuckled, "Lowkey, me too."

We all then burst into laughter before I noticed my brother's car and a second car pulling up in front of us. We were all seated on a bench in the bench area that bordered the outside of the park.

"Oh shit, oh shit!" I nervously said as my hands started to tremble again. Nico came out his car first with a wide grin on his face, and Natalie quickly rushed off the bench. They met each other halfway, and Natalie leaped into my brother's arms before covering his face in smooches. We all chuckled at her enthusiasm, being that Nico had visited last week, but our laughter came to an end when the second car's door opened.

Damien stepped out of his car, and everyone's attention, including Natalie's and Nico's shifted to him. He had a cute little beard, and his hairline looked like it got a fresh shape up. His hair now had waves, instead of the curly Afro he liked to have. He wore grey sweats and white sneakers, an overall look that managed to make him look like the handsomest fuckboy.

"Yurr," he smiled to Zach and Justin, and they smiled while standing. Damien walked over to them and dapped them up before walking over to Natalie and giving her a quick hug.

He then walked over to Aria and me, who were both standing as well. Damien gave Aria a quick hug as well before his attention shifted to me. I blushed while staring into his eyes, and he smiled while blushing a bit too. He then surprised me by pulling me in by the waist, and when I was secured in his arms, he smashed his lips into mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as the gang cheered us on, and a bunch of emotions immediately came crashing down on me. How could I ever compare the kiss Ashton and I had to the ones Damien and I had? This wasn't a silly kiss from a short time crush. This wasn't temporary bliss used to help me forget about what I had been craving. This was passion. This was love. This was longing. This was freedom. This was content. This was POWERFUL!

Damien slowly pulled away from the kiss and smiled widely as he stared into my eyes. "Hey, you," he teased, causing me to blush while widely grinning.

"Hey, you," I teased back, and he smooched my lips again. "God, I missed you!"

"Shit, I missed you more," he chuckled, and my heart melted at the sound of his voice, which had definitely gotten deeper since the last time I saw him.

I teased, "I thought you said I'd be able to handle this extra glow up, liar."

Damien chuckled, "You can't handle it?"

"Nah, I already thought you looked perfect before. Now, you just look Godly," I smiled.

Zach teased, "You out here stunting on Justin and me too."

Justin chuckled, "Got us looking like ya sons out here."

We all chuckled at the two's silly reply, and Damien connected one of our hands and caressed it. "Um, Sagacity and I are gonna take a walk in private real quick," Damien said to the group, and they nodded before we walked off. While walking in silence, I couldn't take my eyes off Damien. He looked unbelievably perfect. His mature look was giving me boss and secretary or PA vibes, in which he'd obviously be the boss. "Can't take your eyes off me, it seems."

I blushed, "Shut up. You just look too good to be true. I was NOT ready for this at all."

"You look really good too, babe," he smiled.

I frowned, "I look like a dead toad," and he burst into laughter. "Matter of fact, horse shit is what I look like. Better yet, if chaos had a face, it would be mine!"

Damien burst into laughter as he disagreed, "You're so dramatic, I swear." His laughter then came to a stop as he sweetly replied, "You're beautiful, City. You'll always be beautiful to me."

"Even though my ass got flatter 'cause I dead lost eleven pounds from my ass," I replied, and he chuckled while nodding.

He smiled, "I noticed the weight lost overall. Don't worry, imma get your ass fat again though." I looked away as I blushed, and he burst into laughter again. "You're so cute when you blush."

I frowned playfully, "I'm not cute in general?"

Damien shook his head, "You're sexy in general. You're fucking perfect- one dead toad and horse shit I'd LOVE to kiss. You know chaos and danger go great together, right?" I burst into laughter and brought our hands up to my lips before placing a feathery kiss on the back of his, and he grinned widely. "You trynna make a nigga blush in these streets."

We both burst into laughter before smiling widely at each other. "This better not be a dream, cause this right here is just too good to be true."

He smiled, "What if it is a dream?"

"Then I don't ever wanna wake up."