13

I turned and tossed in bed as I tried to get comfortable, but I just couldn't sleep. It was already 4 a.m on a Saturday, and I had been up all last night. I blamed Damien for ruining my sleep. I couldn't go back to sleep after he woke me yesterday, and he was probably sound asleep.

I crept downstairs and into the kitchen for a glass of water, and when it was time to go upstairs, a risky thought crossed my brain. Without much thought in my actions, I found myself walking to Damien's room. I inhaled a sharp breath before balling my hand into a fist and knocking on his room door.

"Hold on," Damien said before his footsteps approached the door and it was flung open. He appeared to be wide awake as well. "What?"

I answered, "I can't sleep." I slipped into his room and sat at the edge of his bed. "Looks like you can't either."

"I got a lot on my mind," he shrugged. "Why the hell are you up?"

I shrugged, "I don't know, probably because someone woke me up earlier."

He chuckled and sat next to me, our thighs slightly rubbing against each other's, and I inhaled a quick breath from the tingles that came rushing through my body from the contact.

I brought up, "Did you actually leave the bathroom door unlocked for me when you were showering?"

"Maybe," he shrugged before slowly licking and biting his bottom lip. "Why?"

I shrugged, "I was thinking...maybe I want a little trouble in my life."

Damien's eyes studied mine for a moment before flickering to my lips and then back to my eyes.

"We shouldn't do this, City. Somebody's bound to get hurt," he shook his head while laying on his back and staring up at the ceiling.

"Well, I don't intend to hurt you. I don't know if you can say the same," I shrugged while standing.

Damien grabbed my wrist and tugged my body towards his, making me fall on top of him. While wrapping a hand around my waist, he shook his head, "I don't intend to hurt you either, but who knows what'll happen?"

While staring into his eyes I agreed, "Yeah, who knows? All the better reason to give this a try."

"What will this even be?" he asked as we sat up.

I shrugged, "We can talk until you feel comfortable dating again."

"I'll think about it and let you know soon," he promised.

While slightly smiling, I nodded, "Okay."

"Now please take ya fine ass back to your room before we end up doing something stupid," he said while eyeing my lips, his arm still around my waist.

I heavily breathed, "Okay," and he let me slip out of his arms.

He teased, "Stop thinking about me and maybe you'll get some sleep."

"Eat shit," I chuckled while exiting his room.

Ten days later
Nico had recently left for work and although it was Damien's day off today, I wasn't concerned about getting caught doing what I wanted to do because he was sound asleep on the couch. I finished my cereal, washed my dish then hands, and went upstairs and closed my room door. I then put my AirPods in and searched through a porn site for something to help me relieve myself of my built up desires. After finding one, I slipped my hand into my pajama shorts and then into my underwear. I gave my clit a soft rub and bit into my bottom lip as I pictured the couple in the video being Damien and me. Soon, I was lost into the video, arousal taking over.

Damien's POV
I woke up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After, I put the electric kettle on so that I could make tea soon. It was about six something in the morning, but I was up because I was used to waking up this early for work. From upstairs I heard a humming, which surprised me because I didn't think that Sagacity would be up so early.

I decided I'd make her some tea as well and use the opportunity to talk to her about our last conversation. Since then, I had been trying to distance myself from her because I wasn't sure if I wanted to develop a relationship with her. I still liked her, but I didn't want to end up hurting her or her hurting me. She'd be going away to college in a few weeks, and I knew the long distance relationship wouldn't work. At the same time, I really wanted a relationship with her. I liked bonding with her, as I actually liked her vibes. Of course, I wanted to know more about her, but we didn't have to jump straight into a relationship. We could talk, as she proposed, but what would be the point in talking if she'd be going away to college for four years?

The kettle turned itself off, and I poured the water into two mugs before going into the cupboards and taking out sugar and two tea packets. After preparing the tea, I headed upstairs to her room with both mugs in my hand. Her room door was slightly cracked, which was also surprising because she always had it closed. I gently kicked the door, since I couldn't knock due to my hand being occupied, and heard a hum once more.

I guess that means come in...?

I kicked the door open and walked in but nearly spilled the tea in the mugs when Sagacity screamed and threw the sheet over the bottom half of her body.

"What the fuck?!" She yelled, and from the video playing on her phone, I got a clear picture of what she was doing.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know," I apologized sincerely, and she ended the video and took her AirPods out.

"What do you want, and why didn't you knock?" Sagacity asked while sitting up.

I placed the mugs on her bedside table while answering, "I did knock, and I came to bring you tea. I thought I heard you humming from upstairs. Now I know you were actually...."

Blush filled her cheeks as she looked away, and a small smile appeared on my face. "No need to get shy on me now," I chuckled. "I wanted to talk to you as well."

With a petty voice, Sagacity replied, "So you ignore me for ten days and then expect me to just talk to you? You can wait until after I'm done."

With a frown on my face, I asked, "Who you talking to like that?"

She rolled her eyes, "Obviously you. Thanks for the tea, but I don't wanna talk right now. Get out."

While still frowning I sat beside her and stared deeply into her eyes. "You sure you talking to me like that?"

"Yes!" She rolled her eyes once more. "It's bad enough you ignored me for ten days, now you ruin my orgasm. Leave. I'll talk to you on my own terms." I huffed with a lack of amusement clear in my voice. I then yanked her sheet down and spread her legs. "What are you doing?!"

"Teaching you a lesson," I said before yanking her body closer to me. I then lifted her underwear, my finger touching her wetness in the process. "You want an orgasm still?"

A/N: Feeling extra generous today so I'll give you two chapters 😊 Do you think Damien's actually gonna do something? Is he bluffing?