33

We all laughed at Justin's joke before Justin asked, "Aight, what's the next game?"

"Ou, how about a rap game. Like someone starts, say four lines- and yes, they gotta rhyme," I said before the clowns started clapping and cheering me on, causing me to frown.

"Bars," Aria said, causing us all to burst into laughter again.

I smiled, "Y'all so silly. But y'all get the point. We can go in a circle, and whoever messes up their lines loses. There'll be a two beat count before the person loses his or her turn."

"Like that game Kick me out the classroom on Wild N Out?" Zach asked, and I nodded. "Bet, who's first."

Damien teased, "You, since you're so excited bout it." We all chuckled again before Damien started tapping his feet in a beat.

We all then added in to the best before Zach started spitting.

"My name is Zach, you niggas wack, A might let me hit it from the back," Zach spat, and we all chuckled as Aria punched her boyfriend's shoulder.

"You better spit," Natalie said to Aria, being that Aria was next.

"What? I thought we were going the other way!" Aria complained.

Nico chuckled, "Aight start over. I'll go first, and to be clear, we're going clockwise. That's this way." Nico then showed which way clockwise was, earning a few popcorn from Natalie's hand being thrown on him. We all chuckled again before bringing the beat back. "Spitting like Drizzy, make these haters dizzy, never been sissy, I make the hoes miss me."

Natalie raised her eyebrows while asking, "What hoes?"

Shifting the attention, Damien spat, "Make the hoes miss me, want the face- keep the kissy, big or small, I love titties, put my castle in the City."

I slapped his arm because I knew the last line was referring to me, and the group chuckled.

"They about to feel shitty, slim thick, face is pretty, he get giddy for the kitty, make a dumb nigga witty," I spat, making Damien raise his eyebrows in surprise.

"My girlfriend could spit," he teased, causing everyone to chuckle again.

Justin carried the game on when he spat, "Make a dumb nigga witty, I got thousands, keep ya fifty, bitches think my name Tekashi, I give that nine for a sixty."

Getting the reference to the sex position called 69, I complimented, "That last line was dope."

Damien and Nico immediately frowned, "What you know bout that?" Aria, Natalie, Zach, and Justin all laughed at their response and probably to the blush on my face.

"That nine for a sixty, my attitude fits me-" Aria got out before Zach shut her down.

"No the fuck it don't," he said, causing us all to burst into laughter. "Pretty ass face with an ugly ass attitude."

"See, this why we stay arguing. Look you made me lose again," Aria pouted as everyone continued to laugh.

Zach chuckled, "You did that to yourself, babe."

"Nah, you gotta lose too now," she pouted, and we all chuckled again.

Zach playfully sighed, "Fine," before kissing Aria on the lips, and she smiled widely.

Natalie then smiled, "Flow switch, oh shit, I'm a fucking bad bitch, and my bae knows this, lower lips on his lips."

Nico smirked at Natalie, "Now you got me on zip, I might just give you the tip, you won't ever let me slip, only inside you where I dip."

"Ew," I said, and everyone else chuckled.

Damien teased, "Won't say ew when I grab your hips, 69? You know how to flip, let me eat the cat while you suck my d-"

At that point, both Nico and me were giving the back of Damien's head a slap, causing everyone else to chuckle as Damien held the back of his head.

"Nothing else rhymed," he lied.

"Chips, sip-" I got out before he cut me off.

"I was gonna say something related to sip," he winked, and I rolled my eyes.

"You gotta switch the rhyme now, Sa," Justin informed.

"Oh shit!" I gasped as I tried to think of something. "Fuck!"

Damien smiled, "Yes, please," and I hit his shoulder.

"Wait, I say fuck, you say yes please, you gotta beg, get on your knees, don't fuck with rats but I keep a cheese, wanna ride that d, put the car in p," I said quickly, and the beat stopped as everyone stared at me with surprise written on their face. Innocently, I asked, "What?"

"Dirty ass mind," Justin said before chuckling and dapping me.

"Okay, Nicki Minaj," Aria and Natalie said at the same time.

Nico chuckled, "Remind me to put holy water on the grocery list."

Everyone burst into laughter as I sank into the couch and hid my face.

"Knew there was a lil freak in you," Damien teased.

Zach added, "Virgin body and alcoholic mind."

I continued to blush as they continued to mock me.

"JJ, it's your turn," I said to try and take the attention off me, and he started to spit when we brought the beat back.