29

"City," I called out as I looked at the three ways she could've ran off to. I couldn't believe that I had lost her already. "Yo! Stop fucking around..."

From an area nearby, she called out, "What type of hair parting is my favorite?"

"The fuck is a hair parting?" I chuckled.

She laughed back, "Which side do I like to part my hair."

"The left," I answered before taking the left path. I then heard her footsteps running away, and I was given two options, a straight path, and a path to the right.

"What was the last movie you and I watched together?"

"Straight outta Compton," I answered as I took the straight path. I then looked to the left and right and found her at one of the dead ends.

She chuckled, "I didn't wanna go too far in. I can't remember the other directions. It's been a while." I smiled while walking to her and pulling her in by the waist. I smooched her lips for a second or two before pulling away and staring into her eyes. "What?"

"Nothing," I shook my head. "You're just really pretty." She blushed while smiling and caressing my cheek.

Sagacity then blushed, "You make me so shy."

"Vice versa," I admitted with a light chuckle, causing her to frown. "What?"

"I make you shy? What's there for you to be shy about?"

I chuckled, "What isn't? I can't be shy cause I'm a guy?"

Sagacity chuckled, "That's not what I meant. It's just...you're always confident. It's weird that I of all people make you shy."

While cupping her left cheek and slightly frowning, I asked, "Why wouldn't you make me shy? You're honestly beautiful- inside and outside. You actually make me really nervous sometimes."

Sagacity blushed and went on her tippy toes to kiss my lips. After a while, she pulled away and smiled, "I could say the same for you. You're like perfection, and I'm like-"

"Perfection," I said, cutting her off from whatever negative shit she was about to say about herself. "You're pretty fucking perfect to me, and I love everything about you." She made a shy face as she looked away and rest her head on my chest, and I gently rubbed her back. "We should still get outta this creepy ass maze though."

She chuckled and nodded in agreement, and we walked hand-in-hand back to the house.

Sagacity's POV
Damien and I entered the house and went directly to the kitchen. We took some ice cream out the freezer and proceeded to his room to chill. We lay beside each other while eating the ice cream and having random conversations, and before we knew it, it was 3 in the morning.

"Oh shit," Damien said after looking at his phone and announcing the time. "I have to start getting ready for work in like 4 hours."

"I feel so bad," I said while sitting up. "If I weren't yapping-"

Damien chuckled, "It's fine, City. I enjoyed your company, and I'd honestly do this over again."

We were simply enjoying each other's company the entire night- bonding over small and large topics, finding out each other pet peeves, disagreeing over stuff but still respecting each other, and, in all, getting to know each other better.

I blushed, "I should let you get some rest."

"Or...." he trailed off, "you can sleep in here with me."

I blushed and nodded before announcing, "I'll change into some pajamas and come b-"

Damien shook his head, "You can sleep in one of my tees."

"Okay," I shyly agreed. We then both climbed off the bed, and Damien took off his sweats and kept on his white tee. He then walked over to his dresser and took out a black tee for me to wear. "Thank you," I smiled shyly as I accepted the tee. I then blushed, "Do you mind if I change in here?"

"Do you mind me looking?" he teased, causing me to chuckle.

"Nothing you haven't seen already," I blushed as I slid out of my jeans. As I took my crop top and bra off, I connected eyes with Damien, and he blushed while looking away to give me privacy. "You can look."

Damien shyly replied, "No, you don't have to allow me to. It's fine."

I walked over to him and confirmed, "I want you to."

His eyes connected with mine for a moment before taking glances at my half naked body. He licked his lips before seductively biting into his bottom lip, awakening something inside me. I found myself wrapping my arms around his neck and lustfully staring into his eyes.

Damien cleared his throat while wrapping his arms around my waist and said, "Um...uh...is it okay if I-" I joined my lips with his and slid my tongue in his mouth, slowly kissing him with passion, and his hold on my waist tightened. He then pulled away and said, "Wait, I-"

"I want to," I confirmed.

He sighed, "So do I but I don't have a condom and I'm not trynna wake Nico up for one." I nodded in understanding and unwrapped my arms from his neck, and he smooched my lips before apologizing, "I'm sorry. I'll pick some up tonight after work."

"It's okay, and sure," I smiled before smooching his lips. I then dressed into the tee he gave me. "Make sure you get more than one boxes too."

"Oh, word?" he smiled, and we both chuckled before kissing each other again and then climbing into bed.