11

I knocked on Damien's room door and adjusted my dress before he could open the door. "Yeah, bro?" he asked as he closed his phone. He then looked up and his eyebrows raised, "Oh, my fault. I thought you were Nico. What's up?"

I was a bit sad to see that he didn't even seem affected by my choice of clothing. I was wearing a satin dress and my hair down, a look no one saw often because I didn't wear dresses often nor wore my natural hair out often.

"Nico just left to go on a date with Natalie," I informed. Aria, Natalie, and I had made it a plan to keep Nico away from the house as much as possible so that I could spend more alone time with Damien. "I'm bored and was wondering if you wanted to hang out."

I didn't miss the surprise look on his face as he answered, "Sure. What do you have in mind?"

I probably should have thought about that because I actually didn't know what to do with him, although there was a lot I wanted to do to him...

"I don't know," I shrugged. "We can just chill here and talk if you want."

"Aight bet," he nodded while stepping aside, and I almost squealed because I thought we would hang out in the living room. I lay on his bed in a bit of a sexy position that didn't look like I was trying too much, but I probably looked like a dead seal. His eyes quickly scanned my body, but I was able to catch on that they did. He closed the door and then lay beside me and stared into my eyes. "Tell me something about yourself."

While shyly smiling, I asked, "What do you wanna know?"

He licked his lips while staring into mine before his eyes flickered to my eyes. "What will it take for you to let me spread those legs?"

"W-what?" I blushed, nearly choking on my words.

He chuckled a sexy, low laugh before smirking, "You heard me. Come here." While biting into my bottom lip, I eyed him up and down and straddled him. "Did you eat anything yet?"

"I wanna eat you," I flirted. I buried my nose in his neck and smiled, "Mmm....you smell so good, Damien."

I heard him chuckle as he shook my shoulders and said, "Wake up, City."

"What?" I frowned.

"Wake up," he said once more.

My eyes fluttered open, revealing an amused Damien. I looked around my room and noticed that it was already dark outside.

"What's going on?" I frowned.

"I just got in from work and noticed that Nico wasn't here. I was wondering if you were here and if you ate already when I found you having a rather inappropriate dream about me," he said with amusement clear in his eyes. "We can get that arranged, you know."

I frowned, "Get what arranged?"

"You said you wanted to eat me," he brought up. "Although, I'd probably spend more time eating you." I blushed while looking away and he chuckled, "Seriously, though, did you eat yet?" I shyly shook my head, and he asked, "What would you like to eat, besides me, of course. I'm kinda off the menu right now."

I blushed, "You're never gonna let this go, are you?"

"Nah," he chuckled.

"I'll order food," I informed while grabbing my phone.

While walking towards the door, he replied, "Alright. I'm about to take a shower. You're invited to join."

I frowned, "I showered already, and why would I shower with you?"

He turned around and slightly smirked, "Because I know you're wet, and I can do something about it. Plus, Nico's spending the night at Natalie's."

"What happened to you wanting to remain single?" I frowned.

He chuckled, "Doesn't mean we can't have a little fun. Don't worry, you'll leave the bathroom part-virgin."

I blushed and sank further into my covers, and he laughed while exiting my room. What a flirt!

I rolled my eyes and shook my head before dialing my favorite pizzeria. I ordered a box of pizza and a box of cheesy bread with two bottles of Sprite.

A part of me was wondering if Damien was being serious about meeting him in the bathroom, and a part of me was wondering if I should go and find out. However, I ruled against my dirty thoughts and decided to take a separate bath.

A/N: Since this is a short chapter, I'll be posting two today!