14

"Stop playing around," Sagacity blushed while sitting up, causing a frown to form on my face.

"Who the fuck said I was playing?" I asked. "I know you're not ready for dick yet, so you can rain check and get this tongue and fingers right now."

I licked my lips as I stared into her lustful eyes. I was low-key getting turned on by the thought of eating her out. I was really about to make this girl's skull cave in.

She blushed and sat up while shyly saying, "Stop teasing me. I'm already horny. I don't need the extra torture."

I shook my head, "I promise, this isn't a joke." She searched my eyes, as if searching for the truth, even though I legit wanted to finger her and eat her out. I then sighed, "I did leave the bathroom door open that night, and I like you too, City. I've low-key liked you for a while now. I'm not playing games with you....I put that on my pops' grave."

"Okay," she blushed while nodding. "You have permission to."

I licked my lips while staring at her underwear. "You sure?" I asked for confirmation.

"Yes," she nodded shyly.

I reminded, "We don't have to if you don't want to, you know."

She chuckled, "You're not gonna catch a case, Damien. I want you to."

She batted her eyelashes while biting her bottom lip, and I could feel myself growing in my sweats. This damn girl!

I tilted her chin upwards and gently grazed my nose on hers while staring into her eyes. She shyly smiled and closed her eyes, and I could feel my heart skipping several beats. I leaned in further, and our lips connected with each other. I immediately felt tingles racing down my spine and my heart dancing in my chest. I let my tongue gently nudge her lips, and she parted them, giving me access into her mouth. As we locked lips, I felt my breath hitch in my throat, and before I knew it, we were devouring each other's mouths-passion filling the both of us.

I laid her down, and she took my hand and slipped it into her underwear. I slid my middle finger down her clit and into the pool she had down below, and she moaned within the kiss. I pulled away and began trailing kisses down her neck, and she hummed while clasping my arms.

Sagacity's POV
He slid two fingers inside of me, and I gasped aloud at the pleasurable feeling it gave me. This was the first time I ever had anything inside me, as I didn't know how to finger myself. He sucked on my neck while slowing moving his fingers inside me, and I sank my fingers into the sheets as my teeth sank into my bottom lip.

"So wet," he groaned while speeding up the rate in which he was thrusting his fingers in me. His other hand grabbed my left breast and he gave it a soft squeeze before lifting my shirt and sucking on my breast.

"Mmm," I moaned softly as I let my hand travel into his hair. He looked up into my eyes, and I blushed while shyly smiling. He smirked and winked at me before speeding up his pace. "Oh, shit!" I sat up as he continued to increase his pace, and he smashed his lips into mine while thrusting his fingers in me even faster. I pulled away while clasping his shoulders, and he began sucking on my neck once more. "Fuck! I'm gonna c-" Before finishing my sentence, my orgasm came, and I pushed away Damien's hand as my body slightly quivered in satisfaction. Damien pulled away from my neck and sucked the juice of his fingers.

"Mmm, you taste delicious," he winked, causing my cheeks to become even hotter. "Ready for part two?"

"Part two?" I blushed, and he chuckled. He then slowly pulled my shorts and panty off, and I laid on my back but propped myself up a bit so that I could watch as he'd please me.

Damien parted my legs and then rubbed my clit in circles, and I softly moaned as anticipation filled my body. He trailed kisses from my inner thighs down to where I wanted him most, and he wasted no time in giving me what I wanted. His licks were driving me insane, but I completely lost it when I felt his tongue inside me. He curled it while rubbing my clit, and I moaned aloud as my back arched.

"Oh my g-" he sucked on my clit while thrusting his fingers in me, and when I was near my brink, he began licking me at a fast pace but placing perfect emphasis on all of my sensitive areas. He circled my clit with his tongue before going back to eating me out, and I fisted the sheets as moans sang through me. "Fuck, Damien! You're gonna m-m-make me-"

My legs were shaking as I came, but Damien was still devouring me, leaving me dripping wet. He didn't stop until I came again, earning moans after moans from me, before sucking up my juice and letting me go. I was shaking!

Damien chuckled, "Damn, your legs are still trembling. You didn't even get my best yet."

"It gets better than that?" I blushed as I sat up, my body calming down.

He smirked, "Of course it does, but I can't give you all of that the first time, you know. You barely handled my basic level much less."

I blushed, "Hush." Damien chuckled and lay beside me while staring into my eyes. I lay closer beside him, and he threw one of my legs over his waist.

"It wasn't easy making the choice of whether I wanted to be in the talking stage with you, but I think I'm finally at a decision now, and I'm sorry for ghosting you," he said while staring deeply into my eyes, and I found myself holding my breath. I didn't know if I was ready to hear his decision after what we just did. He caressed my cheek and sighed, "I really don't wanna hurt you, and you're going away for college..." I broke eye contact while nodding. I should have known. I mean, what would he be doing with me? He was bound to have any woman he wanted, and I was just a little kid. "I can't deny the way I feel about you. I've liked you for two years now. I just don't know if now is the right time or if we'll even be able to have a long distance relationship."

"I get it," I nodded as I tried to force my stinging eyes not to cry. I felt so stupid.

Damien lifted my chin and asked, "If it makes so much sense, why the hell am I choosing to talk with you instead of walking away now?" My eyes slightly widened in response. I was sure he would choose the latter. "Those ten days I spent ghosting you, all I could think about was you. It was torture, and I'm sorry if I hurt you when I did. I was trying to get over you, but...I can't...and I don't want to." My heart began beating faster from excitement, and I wanted nothing more than to hug him and kiss him. "I...don't wanna talk, City."

Ouch. I thought this was going in a different direction. Now he was straight up confusing me.

"I want you all to myself," he said while staring lovingly into my eyes, causing a wide smile to form on my lips. "We can get to know each other along the way. I won't hold back."

I eagerly smiled, "Okay, Damien."

He widely smiled, "Will you be mine, then?"

With an even wider smile than the one he held, I eagerly nodded, "Yes!" and he passionately connected our lips.

A/N: Finally, right? 😭 But wait, if they start dating at chapter- what is this?- 14, what does that mean for the rest of the book? What plot twist or upcoming event does the author have now? 🙃