Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Laylah

"What was that? What is going on?" Sophia questioned as soon as Amaan zoomed out the room. "It's nothing" I sigh out. I cant be dealing with this so early in the morning. I still need to process that he was in my bed. Again. I slept peacefully. Again. What was I thinking?

"Nothing? That was not nothing. My brother was sleeping in your bed half naked!" She whisper-shouts. "Shhhh ahista" I say and rush to lock the door. If my brother found out he'd have Amaan killed. A sad feeling engulfs me. I don't want him hurt in any way, shape, or form.

I explain to her what had happened, detailing everything I thought she needed to know, obviously leaving out the fact that this wasn't the first time we slept together, I mean, he slept in my bed.

"and that's all?" She asked for confirmation. "Yes, honestly you'd think I'd do that before marriage, kuch bhi Soph" I say woefully. "Acha chal, lets have breakfast" I say and rush towards my bathroom to get ready. 

Amaan

The weeks past by in a hurry and as if you already know it, its already half term. I've known Laylah for 12 weeks now and in these twelve weeks she has become the most important person in my life, even important than my own life, I guess she has become my life. "Shit" I let out as I try and style my hair differently. Sophia will kill me is I didn't look 'decent' enough for her mehndi ceremony, something about the aesthetics, as if I'm a decoration piece. I hate the colour yellow! "Shit where the hell is the stupid scarf" I yell in frustration; I was already running late.

No, I wasn't. I was excited to finally catch a glimpse of the girl who had stolen my heart, who had made it difficult for me to breathe without. These past 5 days have been like hell for me. Everything reminds me of her. When I drink coffee, it instantly reminded me of her spicy tea, when I drive Basanti I'd remember her singing Munni Badnaam huwi and when I'd sleep I'd remember how she felt under me, how she had wrapped her arm around my waist and had placed her face in the crook of my neck; that was always the hardest part of my night. Sleeping without her.

I couldn't for the life of me understand what to do. Giving someone so much power over you that they could get you to do anything for them was dangerous, but I'd happily comply with whatever her demands would be. If it meant I'd be near her, touch her, smell her.... "fuck Amaan, fuck off and stop thinking about her like that" I scold myself.

The amount of times I had picked up my phone to call her or to text her, was more than the number of breathes I have taken. I couldn't actually press the button. What if she didn't feel the same? What if I'd ruined what we had?

I was extremely grateful to the girl we bumped into whilst at Victoria's Secret for taking the picture of us. I had stared at that picture of us so much so that I had it photographed into my memory. My ringtone pulls me out of my 'Laylah trance', as Haider calls it. "I'm out the door" I lied.

As I pulled up in Mamu's croweded street I remembered Laylah's dupatta in my glove box, I take it out and put it around my neck. It smells of her. I smile to myself knowing that she will kill me seeing it on me but if she wants it back she is going to have to come and get it.

After meeting with my Mamu's family, I decide to go and find Sophia, I have to tease her one last time before she gets married, I might not get the chance again. I knock on her bedroom door, "Soph" I say, knocking once more, no answer. I open the door and barge in when suddenly I stop in my tracks. There in front of the mirror is Laylah. Dressed in a beautiful beautiful yellow outfit. I change my mind, yellow is now my favourite colour.

I stare at her while she sorts her hair out. The way she moves, the way her mesmerising eyes flick up and down in the mirror, the way she flicks her hair, ufff nakhrey.

She puckers her luscious lips and picks up some lipstick thing and is about to apply it on her lips when her eyes meet mine in the mirror. Its as if I've remembered how to breathe again. Her eyes flick from my eyes to the dupatta around my neck and back up to my eyes, some warm emotion dancing in her eyes as if she approves of me wearing something that belongs to her.

Without realisation, my feet move towards her very slowly. My eyes not leaving hers, my heart drumming against my ribcage. I knew I should stop but had been away from her for so long. Okay 5 days but for me that was like 5 years, and she was looking so damn sexy, I just wanted to push her against the wall and touch her. The way she was looking at me with those eyes and those lips, Allah how could I stop.

As I got close to her, she walked back, up against the dresser, "Amaan, what" She managed to say. I grabbed her arm pulling her flush against me and snaked the other around her waist. Laylah say the words to stop me otherwise I wont be able to hold back today, I thought looking at her, my gaze falling on her lips.

On cue she licked her bottom lip, amoan left the back of my throat, just that little action had made me rock hard and horny. As if all my inhibitions were stripped away, I lowered my head down, our lips mere millimetres apart. I cupped the back of her neck and moved in when... "Erm,, whoops" I hear Haider's annoying voice, the little fucker. Laylah pushed me away and ran out the room without looking at me or Haider.

I look at Haider anger blazing in my eyes "The fuck Haider" I say moving towards him. He jumps and lies down on the bed. "Aur Bhai, kya horaha tha, busy tau nahi the na?" He asks flippantly, wriggling his eyebrows. "Shut up Haidi" I say annoyed at him. His timing was absolutely shit.

I leave the room and stop and bang my hands on the wall. "What the hell was I thinking, why am I fucking always thinking with my hormones around her" I mentally curse myself. My heart was pumping blood so fast it was about to jump out of my heart.

I walk down the stairs and into the living room where I spot Sophia in an extravagant outfit, fit for a bride to be. "Bhai, come here. I've been waiting for you." She calls me over with a wave of her hand. My body stiffens slightly when I see Laylah, her back towards me, busy on the phone, I hear her laughter. I wonder who she is talking to.

"Sophie, guess what! Zaviyar is on his way over to U.K, I cant wait to see him" She says excitedly, whilst clapping her hands together. Her eyes meet mine for a brief second before she looks away quickly.

Now who the fuck is Zaviyar!

================================================================================================================================================================

Chapter 25 Pictures

================================================================================================================================================================

Zaviyar is finally here! and he is bringing drama, jealousy, romance and action!

Dun dun dun! I already hate him 😂😂😂

Vote, comment and share please