Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Amaan

"What the hell? Who was with her? How did they let this happen"? I shout out. "You need to relax; I'm going to inform my security team to find her" Umer replies. "Relax? How am I supposed to relax?" I ask him moving my hands through my hair. I could literally strangle the good for nothing, bodyguards that were with her.

If Mirza lays a finger on her I swear to god once I'm finished with him, he will have wished he wasn't even born. I smack my hands on the worktop. "Amaan, what's wrong, I think you should go home." Umer looks at me weirdly. "No, I need to bring her home safely, I need to know she is safe." I blurt out. My mind going crazy, thinking of all the possible twisted and sick scenarios going on. "Amaaan, I cant be dealing with this right now, Mirza is a dangerous man, and as great as you are, I can't put you in any more danger. I need to look for my sister before she is hurt." He says putting his hand on my shoulder.

I clenched my jaw with anger "I cant sit back and do nothing Umer, I love her." I admitted to him in a whisper. "I love her." I repeat myself. Umer gives me a look of  dissappointment and shakes his head. "I should have been with her, I should have stopped them, I would have kept her safe" I shout out. "No Amaan no, stop, you can't...."

"Boss we have Captain Mccarthy on his way" one of the security guards comes rushing into the kitchen, cutting Umer off. He turns and walks into the living room; I follow behind him. "What happened to Farooq, he was placed in with Mirza's men last week?" Umer asks his head of security. "Boss he is MIA since this morning, we suspect he has been killed" He replies.

An elderly looking man, wearing khaki army uniform walks into the living room. He was a very stern looking face, a face of a man that nobody wanted to mess with. He reminded me of my Colonel in the Marines. "Mr Mansha, it's a shame that I had to meet you under such unfortunate circumstances" He says and shakes Umer's hand. "Likewise," Umer says and turns towards me. "You need to go home; I'm terminating the contract early. I don't want you anywhere near Laylah." He whispers sternly to me squeezing my shoulder. He moves towards the captain and sits down. "Oh, and Amaan, don't do anything stupid. I'll sort out the rest of your contract later on." He says and motions to Arfan to escort me out.

"Arfan, you need to tell me anything you find out, you don't understand!" I shout out desperately. "I do. I do understand. Don't make a scene, go home and I'll keep you updated, we'll find that son of a bitch. Don't worry, we'll have her home soon." He tries reassuring me.

The past day has been hell for me. I've tried ringing her phone, but it switched off, chances are they have gotten rid of it. I close my eyes and groan in frustration. There probably wasn't even a possibility to even track her phone anymore. I should have gotten a tracking device and maybe place it somewhere on her body or a piece of jewellery.

That bastard could have taken her anywhere. Knowing how cunning and devil-like he was there was no chance that he would take her back to his old place, where he had her last time.

I hadn't even eaten or showered since yesterday. Every time I'd try to eat something her angelic face would come in front of my face. The only thing keeping me sane were her words 'he wouldn't kill me, apparently he fell in love with me instantly. Some love at first sight rubbish he kept telling me'.

Umer had basically told me to sod off after I told him I loved Laylah. Im hoping in all my heart I find Laylah safe and sound and that after all this shit that she has been through she can be brave enough to stand up for us, for what we have. I cant imagine my life without her. What would I do? I couldnt trade her for a stupid gym. I would fight for her.

The door bell rang and I got on my feet to open it. "Haidi, what are you doing here?" I ask my annoying little brother. I didn't have the patience to listen to him rubbish right now. "Hello to you to, and obviously I'm here to save the day and rescue your princess" He says and rolls his eyes at me. "What do you mean?" I ask him confused. "Arfan told me about Laylah and I bought backup, well actually I told Yusuf and he bought backup but its technically the same thing, if I didn't tell Yusuf then.." He blabbered on. "Haider! Shut up and tell me what's going on!" I shout annoyed.

Haider moves towards the door and opens it. Right on cue Yusuf walks through with 4 other people. I recognised all of them. They were my ex-marine friends, Jassi, Martin, Oliver, and Sam.

"What are you guys doing here. I mean I'm happy to see you but why are you guys here?" I asked them, hugging them individually. "Well, we heard a brother needed help." Sam said winking at me. "Guys I appreciate it but I cant get you involved." I say back to them all. "We're not listening to you." Martin walks towards the sofa and sits down. Sam and Oliver start taking out equipment including tasers, guns, ammunition and some other tech. "Dude, we're going to save your girl from that sick son of a motherfucker, Ollie knows how to hack into Sunny's phone, once we have him, we'll have Mirza and you'll gave your girl. Simple." he continues.

"I don't understand, who is Sunny?" I ask confused. "He is Mirza's right hand, apparently he let off to one of my girls last night at the pub. I got his number off her. We'll track his phone and then make a plan of attack." Jassi adds on.

"We have a plan. Attack!" Haider says dramatically. "Yea okay Iron Man, sit down, let the grown ups deal with the situation" Sam laughs back at Haider.

"What is Arfan saying?" I ask Yusuf. "Nothing, apparently they cant track anyone of Mirza's known men, its like they have gone underground" He replies back. "Umer, poor guy is going crazy. I think you should rest." Yusuf looks at me with concerned eyes. "I'm fine just track the damn number" I say agitated.

"I cant relax, they have her. They have my Laylah. She must be scared. You sont understand. She doesnt sleep at night because of what had happened to her. She has night terrors. That, that sick psycho bastars has terrified her so much. My poor princess. My Laylah. I wont rest until she is back". I reply back to Yusuf pulling my hair with my hands.

"We got a hit, it's an old abandoned warehouse/factory type of building" Ollie says looking up at me, after twenty minutes of constant beeping sounds. "What are we waiting for?" I ask. "Haider, go home, or stay here. Tell nobody about this. NOBODY, including Umer. You understand?" I say standing in front of him putting on a jacket and stuffing my pockets with ammo.

"Bhai, be safe. I love you" He hugs me. "Don't worry, I'll be fine. I'm going to save my princess" I smile at him. "Bhabhi nahi chahye kya?" I ask him and wink at him. "You better bring her back safely" He adds on.

"I will, I promise" I say with intent.

================================================================================================================================================================

Guys sorry for the short update. 

I will be updating again tomorrow. 

Last few chapters left. I cant believe I'm almost at the end of the story. 

Share. Vote. Comment