THE RIGHT TO SELECT A BRIDE GROOM

O! Faithful servants! You have no right to get women by force. You don’t torture them to take back what you have given to them voluntarily, except when she is guilty of open lewdness. Be polite with her. Allah may have reserved goodness what you hate from her.

(Al-Quran 4:19)

Marriage gift (Mahar = a security received by bride from Bridegroom)

It is a must that a bride-groom should pay Mahar to a bride. You have to pay Mahar to bride and if she gave to you, you may eat it with satisfaction.

(Al-Quran 4:4)

You are prohibited to marry a woman, who has husband, except the slaves. This is the law of Allah. You have many other women to marry but not prostitution. You have to pay Mahar. If the bride gave up Mahar, you are not blamed for it. Allah is the Omniscient and the Wise.

(Al-Quran 4:24)

Today, which is pure is allowed to you. The food of the people who received scripture is allowed to you, and your food is allowed to them. The widow of the people who received scripture is allowed to you to marry after giving Mahar to her. But lewdness and keeping concubine are not allowed. If any rejects His faith, all his goodness will be perished and he will be the loser in the hereafter.

(Al-Quran 5:5)

He said “I wish to give you in marriage one of my daughters, on contract, if you work for me for 8 years. If you completed 10 years, it will be yours. I do not want to give you trouble. If Allah wishes, you will find me righteous.”

(Al-Quran 28:27)