BEATING LIGHTLY TO CORRECT

Even the above mentioned two actions do not have any effect on the wife and she still remains adamant, as a third option Islam allows to beat her lightly to correct her. 
“Beat them lightly”

(Al-Quran 4:34).
It does not mean to beating with full strength. Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) has prevented beating in the face or wound the women anywhere. 
 Buhari  4942, 5204, 6042

If her husband beat her, she understands that he is ready for all. So she corrects herself and the divorce is prohibited. Islam permits the husband to beat her in order to correct her.

But this also is criticized by others. But in reality non-Muslims beat and torture their wives more severely than the Muslims. The order of Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) prevents Muslim torturing his wife.
Judgment of Jamaath

When all the above mentioned 3 actions fail to correct the women, Muslim Jamaath will intervene to settle the matter between the couples. 

“If you afraid there will be separation between couples, let a well-wisher from each side of the couples as messengers try to bring the compromise between the couples. Allah the omniscient knows everything.

(Al-Quran 4:35)

To solve any problem, if the concerned parties alone talk to themselves they can’t come to a compromise. Because, they will approach the problem on the ground of feelings and they will be obstinate in their positions only. It is no exception for the problem arising between couples. 
Therefore, the well-wishing relatives who are not directly involved in this problem and who like the couples to join together try to solve the problem. Then the accusations, the likes and dislikes of the couples considered impartially avoiding divorce and arriving at amicable settlement.

Even this fourth option fails, and then there is no meaning for the couples to live together. Then Islam allows ‘Talak’ divorce unwillingly as there is no other go.