SAFETY FOR WOMEN

Though both the sexes are created to attract each other, there is difference in the taste. 
Men like the beauty, color, youth and bodily structure of women. Then when the women come out with less or tight dress men are attracted. They like to see them again. But the women taste is different. They are not interested in the body structure of the men. 
Obscene cinemas and books utilize the nude poses of women only for the business and not the nude poses of men. In making dresses for women, we should not take likings of women only; we have to take into consideration of the mentality of men who looks at them. The dress control is absolutely necessary for both the sexes to live with chastity and dignity.
From beautiful women, what parts men like to look at, should be hidden. None other than their husbands have the right to gaze at it. 
Just seeing does not make any lose is a wrong statement. Seductive scenes are the root cause for many bad consequences which we meet in our day to day life. Those who look at beautiful women, most of them control themselves at enjoying the sight only. Some people remain mentally living with those women secretly. Some people compare their wives with them and lessen their intimacy with their wives. But a few people plan to snatch away their modesty. This kind of infatuation may lead to seduction and even to murder. 
The world is lagging behind in morality due to the economy women’s dressing and their seductive make ups. 
Some people argue as men like women, women also like men. Though it is true to an extent, this reason is not strong enough to deny Hijab for women. 
Being carried away by the beauty of a woman, if he likes to enjoy her, he can rape her without her approval. But if a woman is infatuated with a man and he does not like it, she can’t seduce him. It is the biological truth. 
When a woman is raped, her right, chastity, and self-prestige are affected. The culprit, who fears that he will be punished, murders her to avoid any complaint against him. 
Those who blame Hijab do not think about it. 
The Women’s Right Organizations and the Reformers raise their voices against the daily rapes and the atrocities prevalent on women. They advocate for Arabian Criminal Laws for punishing the culprits severely. But they forget conveniently that women’s seductive dressing is an important reason for inducing the crime.
Sometimes Women’s Right Organizations and the Reformers tear the obscene posters, or smear them with tar. It declares the approval of their conscience that women should have control over their dressing. 

An actress is ready to wear seductive dresses. With her approval only the sexy posters are pasted. Smearing and tearing those posters, are they not, intervenes the personal rights and freedom of the actress? “Women’s parts should be hidden” says Islam. Though Women’s Right Organizations and the Reformers speak against Hijab intervenes women’s right, their inner conscience accepts Islamic doctrine, which reflects in their action of tearing and smearing the obscene posters. 
While the whole body of a woman is attractive, why did Islam allow the face and the forehand up to wrist to display?  Islam allowed these parts left uncovered for a justifiable reason to avoid the bad effects. 
Among men and women only a few live righteous life in the fear of God. Others pretend to righteous, on the fear of the society. This is the reason for the people are not righteous in an unknown place those who were righteous in their native place. 
If the women are allowed to hide their faces, they will not be identified then they are free to go astray. If men are allowed to wear mask, they will commit crimes. To those, who do not fear the God, there is the fear of society that keep them to be righteous. 
If Islam allowed Muslim women to cover her face, she may go astray. Non-Muslim women also in the guise of Muslim women can have illegal contacts with men. Even Men in the guise of Muslim women will commit crimes. So, Islam did not order Muslim women to hide her face. 
No contemporary women of the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) had hidden their face. To be identified and to work, Islam allowed women not hide their face and forehand up to wrist. But the other parts of women are challenging the modesty of men also. So they should be hidden. 
Modest dressing as covering everything except the face and forehands will not dissuade women’s progress at all. 
All over the world prime ministers, presidents and chief ministers wear dresses covering their whole body except their face and forehands. This kind of dress is not a barrier in their profession and progress.
In this juncture, how can we accept women to display their parts as a sign of their liberty?

To allow men to gaze at the beauty of women is mental perversion and it is a misnomer to call it as a freedom and right of women.

Islam does not prescribe any shape or color for Hijab. Hijab should cover the whole body except face and forehands. To maintain morality and dignity of the society Islam introduced Hijab. Even after seeing the outcome of dress liberty in western countries, none can deny the safety of Hijab to womenfolk.