WITNESSES

As Islam prescribes 2 female witnesses are equal to a male witness, Non-Muslims criticize that Islam degrades female witness. It is a great injustice to women.

Take two men as witnesses. if there were not two men, then a man and two women you choose for witnesses, so that if one of them forgets, the other can remind her.

(Al-Quran 2:282)

In School and College examinations women score more marks than men. This is the proof for the intelligence and remembrance of women. When women have more potential intelligence and remembrance than men, diminishing their witnesses as half, is an injustice.

Some women are ruler of their country in some part of the world and governing their position well also. In this juncture, it is not reasonable to show partiality in the trustworthiness of their witness.

These arguments are right. But there is no relativity between these and to act as a witness. 

Islam does not deny the intelligence and remembrance of women. In some matters they are more qualified than men.

Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) has told that women have efficiency to control the intelligence of brilliant men and make him inactive

(Buhari 304, 1463)

Mother Ayesha (RL), and Mother Ummu Salma (RL) has the remembrance to educate even the friends of Prophet Mohammed (PBUH). They had the intelligence to outwit them logically. It has been recorded authentically in the Islamic History.