ISLAMIC CULTURE

O Mohamed! Say to the believing men that they should lower their eyesight and guard their modesty that will make purity for them. Allah is aware of what they do.

(Al-Quran 24:30)
Say to the believing women that they should lower their eyesight and safeguard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what appear obviously. They should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except to their husbands, their fathers, their husband's fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women, or the slaves, or male servants who don’t want physical needs, or small children who have no sense of sex. Woman should not strike their feet in order to draw attention to their hidden ornaments. O Believers! Turn you all together towards Allah, that you may get victory.

(Al-Quran 24:31)
O
Prophet! Inform your wives and your daughters and the believing women to draw their cloaks close around them when they go away. That will be better, so that they may be recognized as modest women and not annoyed. Allah is always forgiving and merciful.

(Al-Quran 33:59)
Contemptible women are for contemptible men, and contemptible men for contemptible women. Virtuous women are for virtuous men, and virtuous men for virtuous women. Those who say so are innocent. There is no relation of their saying and prevailing situations. For them are pardon and a bountiful provision.

(Al-Quran 24:26)

Such elderly women who past the prospect of marriage, if they lay aside their outer garments, there is no blame on them, provided they do not make a wanton display of their beauty. But it is better for them to be modest. Allah hears and knows all things.

(Al-Quran 24: 60)

O the wives of the Prophet! You are not like any other women. If you fear Allah, do not be soft of speech. If so, he in whose heart is a disease may aspire for you. Therefore speak normally.

(Al-Quran 33: 32)

If any men when divorcing their wives calling them mothers they cannot be their mothers. None can be their mothers except those who gave them birth. In fact, they use words of unfair lie. Allah neglects sins and forgives.

(Al-Quran 58: 2)

O believers! Do not enter houses other than your own, until you get permission on saluting the inhabitants. That is good for you, to be heeded decently.

(Al-Quran 24: 27)