MURDERING CRUELLY

Impatient husband who can’t wait for the judgment of the court and who do not want to spend for the case burns her with petrol and pretends as if it happened due to stove blasting.

This kind of cruelty is the common incidents. It is impossible to prove, as there is no eye witness for the happening and all the traces of the cases are wiped off. 
To avoid all these awkwardness, what is wrong in allowing divorce?
Knowing the cruel nature of man, Islam has unwillingly permitted man to divorce his wife to protect her honor and life.
If there is right to divorce for the husband himself he can easily divorce her. She also can remarry, as she likes, if she has the right to remarry as Islam allows. 
Those who criticize Talak should give a flawless solution to avoid all the above mentioned atrocities of man to avoid divorce.
As Islam advices that the act of Divorcing should be easy, it does not mean that encourage doing it in haste. On the contrary it doesn’t allow divorcing it in haste. Islam guides to consider so many things before divorcing. 
Gentle advice for returning back to straight path 
A husband who face problem with his wife should advise her gently by pointing out her blemishes, her duties, and the future of the children and his responsibilities to protect her and how much he is affected by her behavior. If she did not understand it and did not correct herself, he may be forced to divorce her. Then what are the bad consequences she has to face.

If you afraid that there will be cleft, advise her

(Al-Quran 4:34)

From this advice, you should not misconstrue that women only will commit mistakes and the men never will commit mistakes. That is why Islam did not fail to advise men more forcefully than this.

“Be decent with your wives. You may hate a thing from her. But it is not right. In what you dislike from her, in which Allah might have reserved so many good things”

(Al-Quran 4:19)

“Be good to your wives. They are created from curved ribs. If you use it with that bend, it will be benefitted. If you work to straighten it you may break it.”

said Prophet Mohammed (PBUH).

Buhari 3331 and 5186

“If you find any bad thing from your wife, do not hate her immediately. If you watch, you can find some other good things from her.”

said Prophet Mohammed (PBUH).

Buhari 2672