TALAK (DIVORCE)

The process of divorce in three stages in Islam allowed to a man is known as talaq. 

Some allege Islam for allowing the right of Divorce to men. From the time Shabanu is divorced this propaganda spread all over the country. In marital life the woman is affected much. She loses her girlishness and the beauty if she gives birth to children. When a man divorce her, her life will be at stake. She can’t get renovation. Getting remarriage is also very hard even virgins are stagnant, who will come forward to marry a divorced woman. So, the people criticize Islam in support of the divorced victim. 
It is true that women are affected very much when they are divorced. Why should we not prohibit Talak is also a good question? But the answer for it is more reasonable and justifiable when we consider the outcome of it. 
Let us analyze both the consequences of allowing and denying the Talak. In both the cases, there will be some bad consequences. But in allowing it, we will get less bad consequences than in allowing it. Islam permits divorce wisely to avoid worst consequences. 

We can explain it in detail. 

For example a Hindu husband is not allowed to divorce his wife.

When a Hindu husband dislikes his wife for a reason and he wants to divorce her. Then, he should go to the court and declare a justifiable reason to convince the judge to get an order of divorce from the court. But, it is a tedious time consuming and expensive onerous job.