POLYGAMY IS NOT ALLOWED TO WOMEN

Some argue that polygamy should be allowed to women also. This is an acceptable sophistry. There is no logic or morality to allow women to marry many men. If it is allowed the consequences would be very worst and unimaginable.
If many women give birth to children through a man, we can identify the parents of each child without any difficulty and can impose the responsibility on the man to take care of it. 
If many men through a woman give birth to children, can we identify the parents of each child or can we impose any man to take care of it? Does our culture agree this? Is it not a set back to our morality?
This is a worst shame for the child and the mother. The child will be mentally upset. In this situation either every one disclaims the heir or each one claim that the child is belong to him only. Both the situation is dangerous. It will create confusion and worsen the problem. The child can’t claim any law of inheritance.
Thus there is unchangeable difference between the sexes; Islam allows conditional polygamy to men only. Knowing all this claiming polygamy for woman too is a sophistry and not a logical argument.

There is another important physiological reason for allowing polygamy men only. If a man wishes he can enjoy a woman when he likes. But a woman can’t enjoy a man if he doesn’t like it.

Polygamy can be prohibited only when there are marriageable men and women are equal in number. When there is bright chance to be first wife, no women will come forward to be a second wife.