ILLITERACY OF MUSLIM GIRLS

Some slander that Islam denies education to girls. No religion has stipulated the importance of Education as Islam. Islam praises the elites both men and women without any partiality. 
But Islam opposes co-education only. There are young girls succumbs to praise. As teen aged girls are vulnerable, educating teachers cheat and enjoy them. Co-mates also cheat them in the guise of free friendship. No day is wasted in the Daily News without such disaster.
In co-education, the concentration of the boys in their education is shattered. If the girls study separately, they can’t study well is the misconception. On the contrary, it is very safe and carefree learning for them. 
Even in buses, men and women travel in separate buses. If they travel in the same bus, separate seats are allotted for them. We take safety measure for a short time travelling also.

Then what will happen if we allow boys and girls mingle together for a long time in co-education?

When the cheated victim women are increasing, it is better to avoid co-education. It is safe to Non-Muslim girls also to study in women’s college.

Separate books can be written to elucidate how far girls are affected in co-education. That much the subject is vast and wide-ranging. 

How many girl victims fill Daily News columns is the ocular proof to understand the way of the world.