Copyright Page

The Earl's Young Bride

Copyright©2020 by Sue A. Hart

Cover design copyright © 2020 by Sue A. Hart

Cover photography copyright © Pixel

All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced in any form, by any electronic or mechanical means, including but not limited to: photocopying, scanning, recording or information storage and retrieval, without permission in writing from the author. The only exception is by a reviewer, who may quote short excerpts in a review.

Any references to historical events, to real people, living or dead; or to real locales are intended only to give the fiction a sense of reality and authenticity. Names, characters, places, and incidents, are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously and their resemblance, if any, to real life counterparts is entirely coincidental.

Introduction:

A marital contract between two fathers began the young boy's visits to see the child he was told he would marry someday. From toddler to her twelfth birthday, Bennett was part of Vivian's life. Then he was sent to Cambridge. He is told he will be sent for after he returns to London. However, a year almost passes before he is summoned.

Vivian overhears her father speaking to her brother Radley about a marital contract between her and the Earl of Kendal. Never being told of this, she is angry until she hears his name. Bennett is the boy who came to see her. She called him Benny. Her love for him never changed. At the age of sixteen, she confronts her father and insists upon seeing Benny once again. It is their shared memories together that lead to a courtship where age has no meaning.