Chapter 3

Taehyung ran as fast as his legs could towards the elevator. He had to get out of here, away from Kai. Kai and him had been in a relationship for one and a half year, and if you had asked the blonde boy 10 minutes ago he would have surely said he loved Kai, but not anymore. What Taehyung had seen had broken him, the young student felt like crying yet he couldn't. He was too shocked and too keen on getting out of this place to cry. Everything in his body just told him to run and don't look back, so that is exactly what he decided to do

''Baby wait, please let me explain.'' The blonde boy heard Kai shout from somewhere in the apartment. Taehyung fastened his pace towards the elevator and quickly walked through the big silver doors of the elevator. As soon as the young student got in the elevator his ex-boyfriend's face came into view and Taehyung could clearly see regret written all over his face. Kai was running towards were Taehyung was and the blonde boy quickly started to press the button for closing the doors multiple times.

Slowly the doors of the elevator started to close and the last thing the blonde could see before they closed completely was Kai's tearstruck face. As soon as Taehyung felt the elevator start to move the blonde boy slowly sunk down to his knees and hung his head low. He slowly felt his eyes become watery and soon fat tears started to drop out of them non-stop. Taehyung's breathing became irregular and a soft sob unwillingly made it's way out of the blonde boy's throat quickly followed by another one.

The young student slowly raised both his hands and felt them become wet once he put them in front of his eyes. His whole world collapsed right in front of his eyes, and there was nothing he could do about it. He had lost everything tonight and there was no way he was able to get it back, oh how he wished he would have just stayed home.

Slowly the elevator started to slow down it's pace and Taehyung quickly removed his hands from his eyes before he stood up again. He had to get as far away from here as he could. As soon as the big silver doors of the elevator started to open he got out and immediately bumped into someone. The blonde boy slowly lifted his head to look at who he accidentally run into only to stare straight into the eyes of the one person he didn't want to see right now.

Kai was breathing heavily while tears were still running down his cheeks and judging from the red color on his face the blonde boy guessed his ex-boyfriend had used the stairs to get down . It made Taehyung even more heartbroken than he already was. If his ex-boyfriend cries upon the thought of losing him it means he did care for him right? Then why would Kai cheat if he did care for Taehyung, how could you do that to someone you love?

''Baby please let me explain'' Kai said, a pleading tone lacing his voice. The boy sounded hurt, as if he had been crying non stop. Taehyung looked at him with disgust written all over his face. "There is nothing to explain Kai, you're cheating on me with the one girl you said I shouldn't be worried about" The blonde boy said, hurt clearly evident in his voice. The young student always had been insecure about his looks but Kai had always reassured him he was the prettiest thing alive and that he wouldn't change him for the world. Funny how you start to doubt everything someone said to you once when you get betrayed by them right?

''So this what you were doing everytime you said you had plans in the evening?" Taehyung said while his hurt expression slowly started to change in an angry one. Never before had someone broken him down like Kai had just done and he wasn't just gonna stand there and accept it all.

" Every fucking time you bought me a random present it was out of guilt huh? " Taehyung said while another tear escaped his pretty brown eyes. He quickly put his hand up to wipe it away, the angry expression still present on his face.

"Baby no..." Kai started but quickly got interrupted by Taehyung who had put his hand in the air as a gesture for Kai to stop talking. Slowly his angry expression turned into a sad one again. Kai had always called him baby and it used to make the blonde boy feel so warm inside. Now the only thing it did to him was making his heart more then it already was.