Chapter 40

A nervous feeling began to form into Taehyung's chest and he inhaled sharply. Within ten minutes his driving instructor would pick him up for his very first driving lesson. Slowly the blonde boy began to breath in through his nose and out through his mouth. He had to stay as calm as possible, otherwise this whole day was going to end up in a disaster.

Suddenly a loud pling sounded through the room and the young student quickly picked up his phone. A huge smile began to be visible on his face as soon as he saw the familiar name of a  certain raven haired boy pop up on his lock screen. Immediately Taehyung pressed the message  he had received before a warm and loving feeling began to spread through his body.

Goodluck princess, I know you can do this!<3

Quickly the blonde send back a reply before he tossed his phone to the side. It was time to get out of his apartment and wait for his instructor downstairs. The sooner the blonde boy would get it all over the better.

Taehyung slowly got up from his couch and quickly grabbed his coat before putting it on and walking downstairs. Immediately the eyes of the blonde boy grew big once he noticed his instructor already waiting for him. A deep sigh left the young student's mouth before he walked up to the car while shortly waving at the man behind the steering wheel.

Immediately the man rolled down his window while a friendly smile became visible on his face. "Good evening" The driving instructor spoke in a friendly tone before opening the car door and getting out of the vehicle. "You must be Taehyung hmmh?" The dark haired male spoke while smiling at the younger boy in front of him. Softly Taehyung nodded, nervousness practically radiating of him.

The driving instructor softly began to laugh before introducing himself. "I'm Jackson Wang, your driving instructor." The handsome male spoke before gesturing towards the car. "Shall we start?" Softly Taehyung nodded again before taking a deep breath. This would be it. He would finally learn how to drive a car.

The whole driving lesson went by smoothly and to Taehyung's surprise the older male made him feel very safe. The whole ride the dark haired man had been explaining everything with great detail to the blonde boy and Taehyung even dared to say that he had felt somewhat safe. Apart from new things about cars the young student had also learned a lot about his driving instructor himself. He knew Jackson was kind of a hyper type who liked to talk a lot and he lived on the other side of town, together with his boyfriend Mark. If there was one thing sure it was that Taehyung and Jackson were gonna have a lot of fun during the younger one's driving lessons.

As soon as Taehyung got out of the car again he waved goodbye at  Jackson before  thanking him and walking up to Jungkook's apartment. He had asked the older male to drop him of at the  ravenette's apartment because the two of  them had planned to spend their evening together. Or what was left of it.

It had been three days since the two  boys had had their talk and after that the two of them had spent all their free time together. Even though Jungkook had decided to take a few more days of of school the blonde boy didn't want to risk missing some important lessons which  resulted in the boy's only seeing each other in the evening. Tomorrow however the street racer had promised to go to school again and Taehyung couldn't wait show their friends how close they were again.

A smile made it's way onto the young student's face. Everything between the two of them was real this  time. There wasn't  a fake thing about their new relationship status and while the two of them weren't labeling each other as boyfriend yet both of them had admitted to like the other a lot.

Quickly Taehyung ran inside and within no time the blonde haired boy was standing in the glass elevator while waiting for the doors to open again so  that he could finally hug the boy he had been wanting to hug since this morning.  Ever since the two of them had finally talked about everything that bothered them and Jungkook had been brave enough to open up to Taehyung the  two had felt like they're on top of the world. The raven haired boy was all that had occupied  Taehyung's mind these past three days and just  thinking  about the boy made a smile form onto the young student's  face.