Chapter 14

A small grunt left Taehyungs mouth as soon as he a small hint of light entered his eyes once he opened them and he quickly squeezed his eyes shut again. Currently the blonde boy was laying in a very big and soft bed while experiencing a huge hangover.

Flashes of last night slowly started to fill the young student's mind. The boy had been drinking a lot which had resulted in him being completely wasted. A small grunt left the blonde's mouth again and he slowly tried to open his eyes again.

Even though the blinds inside the room he was laying in were still closed a small ray of light still managed to illuminate the room a bit. Slowly the blonde boy started to look around the room he was laying in and immediately noticed that this wasn't his own.

The room Taehyung was laying in was a big room with huge windows. In the middel of the room was standing a kingsize bed with black covers and white cushions. Two doors could be seen on the left side of the room which the blonde guessed would lead to a walk in closet and a bathroom.

Soon the boys eyes landed on the nightstand next to the bed. A big glass of water and two painkillers were placed on top of it and a small smile made it's way onto the young student's face. Those painkillers were exactely what he needed right now.

Quickly Taehyung pushed himself up in a sitting position and reached towards the nightstand to grab the glass of water and the white pills laying next to it. After carefully examening the pills and concluding that they were indeed painkillers the blonde boy put both of them in his mouth and the same time and took a big gulp of water before swallowing it all at once. Hopefully this would make him feel a bit better soon.

Slowly Taehyung pulled the covers off of him and swung both his legs out of the bed. The boy was still wearing the same clothes he was wearing yesterday and an uncomfortable feeling started to make it's way into his chest. His clothes smelled like alcohol and thus he needed to change them as soon as possible.

Quickly the boy walked over towards the door in the room and softly pushed the black coloured handle down. Light immediately made it's way through the creek of the door and softly the blonde boy squeezed his eyes a bit due to the brightness of the other room compared to the one he was standing in right now.

Soon however Taehyung's eyes started to get used to the brightness of the other room and slowly the young student opened the door a bit more, allowing the light to illuminate the whole bedroom. Instantly the blonde boy recognised the apartment he was standing in as the same one he had passed out in yesterday.

Slowly Taehyung walked a bit further into the livingroom of the apartment and almost instantly a delicious smell hit his nostrills. The blonde boy softly closed his eyes and inhaled deeply. This smell was amazing and he needed to know where it came from.

Softly the boy opened his eyes again and started to walk towards the kitchen, guessing that's where the smell came from. Quickly the boy passed the big couch which was standing proudly in the middle of the livingroom. Even though they had had quite the party here last night the room looked spotless, as if nothing had ever happened.

Soon the young student reached the kitchen and he quickly went inside. A soft blush immediately made it's way onto Taehyung's cheeks as soon as he noticed the half naked boy standing in front of the stove. Jungkook was bussily stirring inside a pan. Every move the boy made made the muscles on his back flex a bit and Taehyung couldn't help but stare at the sight.

The ravenette was wearing grey sweatpants and no shirt, leaving his well built upper body completely exposed to everyone who would walk inside the kitchen. Slowly Taehyung started to shake his head and slapped himself on his cheeks softly. This wasn't the time to stare at Jungkook!