Chapter 7

Once Taehyung got out of the expensive looking black car he immediately grew eyes as big as saucers. Currently the blonde boy was standing in a huge industrial area in the outskirts of the city. The place was huge, and by the looks of it the buildings standing on the right and left of the car were pretty much abandoned.

There were about 100 to 200 people standing in groups together and lots of expensive looking cars like the one Jungkook had used to drive him here. As soon as Taehyung went to stand next to the ravenette he felt like all eyes were on him. A smirk made it's way onto Jungkook's face, the boy looked like he owned the damn place. A lot of guys were trying to talk to the raven haired boy and girls were swooning all over him.

"Come on princess, a boy like you wouldn't want to get lost here" Jungkook said to Taehyung with a smirk on his face, amusement clearly lacing his voice. Taehyung softly shook his head to get out of his thoughts and followed the raven haired boy once he started to walk away from the people surrounding his car and towards the  crowd. A nervous feeling started to form in Taehyung's chest, the people who were gathering here were all looking a lot tougher than he was and if it wasn't for the fact that the blonde boy really wanted to know what was going to happen here he would have told Jungkook immediately to bring him back home.

As soon as the two boys came near the crowd Taehyung quickly clenched his hand around one of Jungkook's arms. A surprised look made it's way onto the raven haired boy's face once he noticed Taehyung holding his arm like his life depended on it, a smirk quickly made it's way onto the raven haired boy's face however once he saw the scared look on the smaller boy's face.

"Don't worry princess, as long as you stay by my side nobody here will even dare to come close to you" The ravenette said with a reassuring voice, and Taehyung immediately felt a lot saver. Even though the blonde had no idea what it was that they were doing here he knew for sure it wasn't something nice. Having someone as tough as Jungkook next to him gave him the save feeling he definitely need if he didn't want to run away like a scared puppy.

Soon Taehyung was following the ravenette through the crowd, all while still holding onto Jungkook's arm firmly. The young student was afraid that once he let go of the raven haired boy's arm he would lose him, and in a place like this the last thing he wanted was to lose the one person who gave him a somewhat safe feeling.

Within a few minutes Jungkook came to a halt, and the faces of a few familiar people came into sight. The raven haired boy's group of friends were standing next to a few expensive and fast looking cars and even though this place was scary as hell in Taehyung's eyes, all the boys seemed like they were having a whole lot of fun. Taemin, Hoseok and Yoongi were laughing about something and Jin and Namjoon were making out behind the cars.

"Hey boys" Jungkook said before walking towards his friends. Taehyung slowly let go of the ravenette's arm, and walked behind him towards the group of friends.  Even though he had met the boy's standing here only today, their somewhat familiar faces gave the young student a save feeling between the hundreds of scary looking strangers.

It didn't take long for the group to notice the presence of the blonde boy. "Hey TaeTae, glad you could make it!" Hoseok shouted once he noticed the blonde boy standing behind Jungkook. The red haired boy immediately walked towards the young student and gave him a firm hug. Taehyung was a bit surprised by the action of the other boy and didn't know how he should react, after all he had only known the red haired boy for a couple of hours now.

"Hoseok let the boy breathe, he needs air in his system in order to survive" Yoongi suddenly said, before he started to pull his red haired friend of Taehyung. The blonde boy softly laughed at the grey haired boy's words and a big smile started to from on his face, maybe it wasn't so bad here.