Chapter 45

Small tears streamed over Taehyung's cheeks as he walked into the hospital room where Jungkook was supposed to go to once the boy got out of surgery. The blonde boy was followed by the rest of the Bangtan crew and all had nervous looks on their faces while some of them were crying as well. It still wasn't sure if the ravenette would even make it but luckily for the boys one of the nurses had allowed all of them to wait for their friend in the room he was supposed to go to after surgery, if everything went alright.

Jimin softly wrapped his arm around Taehyung's waist before taking the blonde boy in a hug. He too would feel miserable if something like this happened to Yoongi. Of course his boyfriend was broken as well but Taehyung was doing way worse at the moment. The young student was crying his eyes out, yet no sound left his mouth. It was a clear as crystal that Taehyung was scared as hell that he would lose the one he cared about the most again due to a car crash. Everything was way too familiar.

"Sit down Tae." The pink haired boy softly said before placing his best friend on a chair in the almost empty room. Only a night stand and three chairs were available. The bed where Jungkook would be laying in would of course be wheeled in with the ravenette already in it and thus the room looked strangely empty.

Soft sobs kept leaving Taehyung's mouth and his eyes were completely red and puffy. He couldn't lose Jungkook too. Not after he had lost his mother the same way. The ravenette held a place in Taehyung's heart which would forever be reserved for him. No way anyone else could ever take that spot. Jungkook was the one that occupied his heart and Taehyung couldn't lose him.

After a while of complete silence a nurse suddenly entered the room while an apologetic look was visible on her face. "I'm sorry but the surgery was more complicated that the doctors had initially thought it would be. It's going to take longer than expected." The blonde woman spoke before turning around again and walking out of the room.

Immediately a scared feeling began to form into Taehyung's chest and he looked down. More complicated meant that Jungkook was even more hurt than they had thought he was, which then meant that the chance that he would die had increased a lot.

As Taehyung was slowly drowning in his own thoughts suddenly someone took the blonde boy's hand in his own while softly squeezing it. Slowly the young student looked up only to see Yoongi holding his hand in his own. A confused look began to form onto Taehyung's face and he slowly tilted his head a bit to the side.

"I know he's your lover but he's my best friend. Let's go through this together okay? We will be stronger together." The silver haired boy spoke before looking at the rest of the boys in the room and motioning for them to come over too. Immediately the rest of the boys walked over and it didn't take long before all of them were standing in a big circle in the room while holding each others hands.

A small smile began to form onto Taehyung's face while a few tears escaped his eyes. Yoongi was absolutely right about everything he said. No one should go through something like this alone. He had been all alone when his mother had passed away but now he had friends. Good friends who would be there for each other when someone needed it. They would pray together for a miracle. Jungkook belonged to this group too and they wouldn't be complete without him.

"You remember that time when Jungkook tried to make Yoongi and Jimin kiss and ended up kissing with Tae?" Jin suddenly laughed through his tears while thinking about the funny scene. The brown haired boy had been watching the spin the bottle game his friends had been playing from the side and he had loved it the moment Jungkook ended up kissing the blonde boy instead of the two they were trying to get together.

Softly Yoongi began to laugh before nodding. "he thought he was so smart by letting us play that game. He only forgot to remember that him and Tae were playing too." The silver haired boy spoke before softly squeezing the blonde boy's hand. Softy Taehyung himself began to laugh too while thinking back at the memory. Back then he had already began to fancy the dark haired boy and he could still remember exactly how good that kiss had felt to him.