Chapter 47

An excited look made it's way onto Taehyung's face as he walked into the hospital together with Yoongi. It had been three weeks since Jungkook's accident and finally the ravenette was allowed to go home. Of course the boy couldn't completely take care of himself due to the fact that his body wasn't completely healed yet but that didn't matter to Taehyung. The blonde had decided to move in with Jungkook for as long as the boy needed someone to take care of him. That's what boyfriend's do right? They take care of each other.

"Come on Yoongi, we have to take Kookie back home!" Taehyung excitedly exclaimed and softly the silver haired boy shook his head while a small smile was visible on his face. Every day for the past three weeks Yoongi and Taehyung had driven to the hospital together in order to visit Jungkook. Since the blonde boy didn't have a drivers license yet and because Yoongi knew how much it would mean to both Taehyung and Jungkook if he would make it possible for the two of them to see each other he had made sure to bring the blonde here every day. Of course he wanted to see his best friend too so he hadn't minded it at all.

Today finally was the day that Jungkook would be released from the hospital. Sure he still had a long way to go until he was fully recovered but the fact that he would be able to go home was a big win for the ravenette. The boy would be able to spend a lot of time together with his beautiful boyfriend and he couldn't wait for it. Having Taehyung around himself constantly was something the street racer wouldn't mind at all.

"Kookie!" Taehyung exclaimed happily as soon as him and Yoongi walked into the boy's hospital room. Immediately the blonde gave his boyfriend a tight hug before planting a soft kiss on his lips. A small smile made it's way onto the ravenette's face while he smiled at his boyfriend lovingly. "Hi baby, are you excited?" the street racer asked, a happy tone lacing his voice. Finally he would leave this hospital and go to where he truly belongs, right next to Taehyung.

"Yes of course I am!" The blonde boy answered back before softly grabbing the silver heart which was dangeling from the necklace around his neck. Ever since he had gotten it from Jungkook the blonde boy hadn't taken it off once and he wasn't planning on taking it off anytime soon. He had gotten this from his boyfriend and thus the piece of jewellery meant a lot the young student.

"You ready to go?" Yoongi asked as soon as he took Jungkook's bags in his hands while a smile was decorating the boy's face. Jungkook and Taehyung looked truly happy with each other and he couldn't be more happy for the two of them. Jungkook had finally found a beautiful boy who had been able to break down his walls and get to know the real him.

Quickly Taehyung gave Jungkook his crutches and before they knew it the three of them were on their way home. "How's Jimin?" Jungkook asked Yoongi, who was currently driving towards the ravenette's apartment.

"He's doing good!" Yoongi answered while a happy tone was lacing his voice. Anytime someone asked him about the pink haired boy he couldn't help but become extremely happy. Jimin had become Yoongi's whole world in the short period that the two of them had spend together and he loved to tell everyone about him.

"Good, I'm happy for you both." Jungkook then spoke while a happy tone was lacing his voice too. A year ago the two best friends had been single and the both of them had no clue what to do with their lives other than drinking and partying. Now the both of them finally had managed to get a partner and look at their future without not knowing what it would look like.

It didn't take long before Yoongi reached Jungkook's apartment and the silver haired boy helped the couple to bring all the bags to the penthouse before leaving again and promising to visit tomorrow together with the others.

A small smile formed onto Taehyung's face as he and Jungkook went to sit on the couch next to each other. "You're stuck with me for the rest of your recovery." The blonde haired boy then spoke while a happy tone was lacing his voice.

A year ago the young student would have sworn that he would spend the rest of his life with Kai. He couldn't even imagine himself being intimate with someone else. Now here he was, a year later. A completely different boy was sitting next to him and Taehyung was lucky enough to call him his boyfriend.

Jungkook was everything Kai was not and that's why Taehyung liked him so much. Jungkook was everything Taehyung wanted and more. The boy was a blessing and the blonde loved him a lot. Never in a million years would he let him go.

"Trust me baby, I really don't mind." The ravenette answered his boyfriend before he slowly wrapped one arm around the boy's waist and pulled him closer. "You're so damn beautiful." Jungkook softly whispered against the young student's lips before leaning in softly and placing his lips against his boyfriend's.

Immediately Taehyung closed his eyes and kissed his boyfriend back while wrapping both his hands behind the ravenette's neck. Slowly both boys began to move their lips against each others while trying to pull the other as close as possible.

Softly Jungkook licked the bottom lip of Taehyung and immediately the blonde boy opened his mouth slightly so that Jungkook could enter. The ravenette smiled slightly in their kiss before pushing his tongue into Taehyung's mouth while looking for the other boy's tongue. It didn't take long before both boys shared touch after touch while keeping their slow pace. They had all the time in the world, there was no need to rush anything.

Jungkook began to caress Taehyung's back while rubbing small circles on his thigh with his thumb. The blonde boy responded by pulling Jungkook even closer, if that was even possible, and slightly sped up the pace in which they were making out.

Unfortunately both boys broke their kiss soon due to the fact that the both of them needed air in their systems. "I love you so fucking much Tae, you have no idea." Jungkook spoke with a caring tone in his voice as he sat back on the couch and took his boyfriend in his arms.

Taehyung smiled while letting his boyfriend hug him. Jungkook was the one person who made him feel safer than anyone else. "I love you too." The young student spoke before turning around and wrapping his arms around the other boy's torso.

The both of them shared a peaceful and quiet night together. Apart from some making out nothing happened between the both of them and the both of them were completely fine with that. They had a whole future ahead of them and there would be plenty of times left to be intimate with each other.

Right now the only thing the two cared about was being close to one another while being thankfull for having the other in their lives.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

only the epilogue is left. I'm so sad about this story ending but also I'm really proud of how it turned out. I hope you guys enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it!

also, I made an instagram account for my Wattpad account. My username is @perfect_memoryWP and I will be posting behind the scenes, updates and sneak peaks of my upcoming books there. Follow me if you're intrested!❤️

and third but definitely not last, my little sister _taekook_95 has decided to write her very own book! it's called night owls and it would mean the world to me if you guys could check it out and show her some support. the summary of the book will be shown below.

in which Kim Taehyung, a hard working student, get mistaken for the wrong person and ends up getting kidnapped by a dangerous gang from the underworld.

Question of the chapter:

who do you look up to the most?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story!❤️

Thank you all so much for reading my story!