Chapter 46

A soft ding sounded through the quiet hospital room as the clock struck 2 in the morning. Currently all boys were fast asleep around Jungkook's hospital bed since it was pretty late already. The night had been way too eventfull for the boys and all of them refused to leave the ravenette's side if he hadn't woken up yet.

A soft yawn left Taehyung's mouth as he was peacefully asleep next to Jungkook's bed. The boy was sitting on the ground while resting his head on the younger's bed. The whole evening and night the blonde boy had held his lover's hand and he wasn't planning on letting go anytime soon, not even in his sleep. Even though Jungkook was still unconscious Taehyung wanted the ravenette to know that he was there for him and that he was waiting for the younger boy to open his eyes so that he could drown in those beautiful brown orbs again.

Suddenly Taehyung slowly began to stir awake and briefly straightened his back. It was all stiff due to the uncomfortable position he had been sleeping in but that didn't matter to the young student. He wasn't going to leave Jungkook anytime soon. He would patiently wait for the ravenette to be ready to open his eyes once again.

With a soft look on his face Taehyung stared at the boy in the bed. The doctors had removed his oxygen mask a while ago and he was now steadily breathing on his own, something that was such a relieve for the older boy. The heart monitor was still constantly making beeping sounds and Jungkook looked like he was sleeping. Throughout the night the boy's body had slowly become warmer and warmer and a healthy red blush was visible on his face again. If it wasn't for the big casket on his leg and the bandage around his head then it would almost seem as if nothing had happened to the boy at all.

Taehyung softly put his head down on the bed again before softly squeezing in Jungkook's hand. He needed to sleep again but he also wanted to watch the younger boy. What if something happened to him during the night? Then Taehyung had to be ready to help the ravenette if he needed to. However if he didn't sleep then he wouldn't be able to be there for Jungkook tomorrow and thus the blonde boy sighed softly before giving in to the heavy feeling in his eyes and he softly closed them.

However suddenly the blonde boy felt a soft squeez in his hand followed by the sound of soft grunts. As if on cue Taehyung was immediately wide awake again and he quickly sat up straight. Jungkook was softly stirring his body and squeezing his eyes even more shut. The blonde boy's heart began to stammer in his chest and he quickly woke up the other boys in the room.

Within no time everyone was surrounding the ravenette's bed while watching him softly stirring his body. A soft sound left his mouth every once in a while until he finally slightly opened his eyes. A few tears escaped Taehyung's eyes and he softly squeezed Jungkook's hand again. Finally the boy himself was showing signs of him being alright and while the young student of course knew that Jungkook wouldn't be completely healed once he opened his eyes the fact that the boy was actually conscious made him really happy.

Slowly the raven haired boy began to open his eyes further and further and it didn't take long before he slowly began to look around the group of boys. "Where am I and why do I feel like shit?" Jungkook managed to bring out before sending a small smile his friends way. Immediately everyone began to laugh through their tears and Jin softly began to speak to their friend. "You're in the hospital Kook. You crashed your car because Kai made it spin." The brown haired boy explained in a soft voice while looking at his friend with a caring look on his face. Jungkook meant a lot to Jin and the fact that he would be completely okay in the future made him happy, really happy.

"So I lost? That's new." The ravenette answered back and immediately everyone began to laugh again. "You didn't lose, Kai got disqualified." Namjoon then explained and the younger boy slightly nodded while a small smirk broke out on his face. "Good, I never lose."

Soon however Jungkook's eyes fell upon Taehyung, who was still holding his hand while small sobs kept leaving his mouth every once in a while. A huge smile immediately broke out on Jungkook's face when he noticed Taehyung and a warm feeling began to spread through his chest. Taehyung meant so much to the ravenette.

"Ohh no!" Jungkook suddenly exclaimed as soon as he realised something. His eyes grew big and he looked at the blonde boy next to his bed with a sad look on his face. "I had planned something special for you." The boy then softly spoke while immediately looking around the group of boys and locking eyes with Yoongi.

"Can you please check if the gift is still in the pocket of my jacket?" The street racer asked his silver haired friend. Immediately Yoongi turned around and it didn't take long before the boy returned with a small silver box in his hands. "You're lucky Kook." Yoongi said before handing the box to his best friend with a small smile on his face.

Yoongi then turned around before clearing his throat. "Let's give the two of them some privacy okay?" He spoke softly and before Taehyung knew it him and Jungkook were the only people left in the room. A confused look began to form onto the blonde boy's face and he looked at Jungkook with a questioning look visible in his eyes.

Jungkook then slowly pushed himself up before locking eyes with Taehyung. "I planned on giving you this right after the race but I guess this works too." The ravenette spoke before softly taking Taehyung's hand in his own.

"Baby you mean the world to me and everyday I get to spend with you is like a present to me." Jungkook started before he slowly began to open the box in his hands. A small silver necklace became visible as soon as the boy opened it and Taehyung looked at it surprised.

"I bought this for you." The street racer then spoke before handing the box to Taehyung. As soon as the blonde boy looked closer to the necklace he noticed a small heart hanging on it.

'I love you more than you can ever imagine'

As soon as the blonde boy read the sentence on the heart tears sprung in his eyes and he looked at Jungkook with a loving look in his eyes. "This is so beautiful." The young student spoke before taking another look at the necklace Jungkook had bought for him.

A small smile fell upon Jungkook's face and he softly took Taehyung's hand in his own again before softly pulling him a bit closer. "Baby, can I ask you something?" The raven haired boy then spoke while looking at the boy he loved the most with great care. Immediately Taehyung nodded softly while a happy look was displayed on his face. Jungkook truly made him the happiest boy on this earth.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Jungkook then asked, a loving tone lacing his voice. Slowly he leaned even closer to Taehyung until there was only a small distance left between the two of them.

Softly Taehyung began to nod. "I'd love to." The boy softly answered before leaning closer too and closing the gap between them completely. Soft lips touched each other and both boys slowly moved them against each other. There was no rush between the both of them. They purely wanted this precious moment between them to be as beautiful as possible.

After all, the two boy's were meant for each other.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

finally they're together for real this time!

Question of the chapter:

what is the most expensive item you possess?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story!❤️

Thank you all so much for reading my story!