Chapter 17

If there was one thing Taehyung hated more than anything it would be Monday morning's. Currently the blonde boy was sitting behind his desk trying to listen to everything the teacher was saying. Even though the young student actually enjoyed most of his biology lessons he couldn't help but not be able to concentrate on it today.

This morning Jungkook had picked Taehyung up before school and the two of them had laughed and talked a lot on their way here. Ofcourse the blonde boy had noticed all the stares he had gotten once he and the ravenette were seen entering the school together but at this point he really didn't care about that fact.

"So Tae, you and Jeon Jungkook?" Jimin suddenly asked him while softly laughing upon noticing Taehyung's schocked face once the blonde heard what Jimin had asked him. The older boy was Taehyung's deskmate during biology and since Jimin was so advanced in this subject the blonde boy was really gratefull for that fact.

"What?" Taehyung asked in return, still in shock at the fact that Jimin also knew he and Jungkook had come to school together today. That many people didn't even see them right?

"Don't act dumb Tae, I literally saw you get out of his car this morning." The pink haired boy said while a big grin was visible on his face. Slowly a small blush began to form on the blonde's cheeks and he softly looked down.

"Ahh you saw that huh?" He answered his pink haired friend who in return began to nod enthousiastically. "Well yeah, I'm not blind you know, and neither is the rest of the school." Jimin answered his best friend before sending a wink his way. Ofcourse he knew everything surrounding Taehyung's life and he knew that the blonde was hanging out with the notorious badboy of the school. However he didn't know they were this close.

A deep sigh left Taehyung's mouth and he slowly looked up again. "Can you keep a secret Chim?" The blonde boy asked his friend who in return slightly nodded while a confused expression was visible on his face. The pink haired boy knew a lot about Jungkook and Taehyung, but not everything and it was time to change that.

Quickly the blonde boy leaned closer to his best friend. "Basically me and Jungkook are faking a relationship to get back at Kai." Taehyung whispered close to Jimin's ear. Immediately the pink haired boy's eyes lit up and an excited look made it's way up the boy's face.

"No way, really!?" The older one of the two exclaimed loud enough for the whole class to hear. Immediately a red blush began to appear on Taehyung's cheeks and he quickly began to shush his best friend. A soft sigh left the blonde's lips upon realising nobody actually paid attention to the two of them and he slowly turned to Jimin once again.

"Don't be so loud Chim, nobody except the Bangtan crew and you know this." The young student whispered and immediately the pink haired boy began to nod enthousiastically. "Normally i'm not a fan of things like these but considering the whole purpose of it is to get back at Kai I'm all for it." The smart boy said while enthousiasm was clearly lacing his voice. The pink haired boy had never spoken to Jungkook before, he was even pretty sure the ravenette didn't even know he existed but the fact that he was helping Taehyung get revenge was completely awesome to the pink haired boy! Anything to put that cheating asshole of a Kai in his place.

Soon the bell rang indicating the ending of the lesson. Both best friends quickly began to pack their bags and within a few minutes both boys were walking in the hallway. "Are you joining me in the canteen Chim?" The blonde asked as soon as they reached the stairs. The older boy began to shake his head softly while a small smile made it's way onto his face. "I actually need to study for a test so maybe some other time." The pink haired boy answered before shortly waving at Taehyung and making his way towards the library. The blonde boy shortly waved back before walking down the stairs and making his way to the canteen.