Chapter 44

"CALL 911!" Yoongi screamed before his legs began to run as fast as they could towards Jungkook's car. The silver haired boy was followed by multiple others, including Taehyung. Even though the blonde boy surely wasn't the strongest out of the boys here he couldn't help but want to get to the crash as soon as possible. Jungkook might have been hurt and the young student could not sit around and do nothing while the boy he loved the most might potentially be fighting for his life. Taehyung would get him out of there no matter what.

Big flames exited the back of the car and a lot of black smoke was rising up in the air. The front of Jungkook's car wasn't even recognizable anymore due to the crash and there was no sign of the ravenette himself attempting to get out of his car. The boy was still stuck in the vehicle and a bad feeling began to spread through Taehyung's chest. Why wasn't the street racer trying to save himself out of the burning car?

Of course the blonde boy knew that this was a bad crash, he saw it happen. Jungkook collided with the building full speed. Quickly the young student began to ran even faster towards the crashing scene and before he knew it he was nearing the black car in which the boy he loved so much was still trapped. Glass was shattered everywhere and the heat of the orange and yellow flames could be felt from a pretty big distance.

Immediately once the boys were close enough to the car Yoongi made a run for the driver's side and began to pull at the handle of the door. "SOMEONE HELP!" the silver haired boy screamed as he kept pulling and pulling without the door opening. Immediately Taehyung began to pull on the handle too and Namjoon ran over to the other side to try and get that door open.

Suddenly the door on the driver's side opened and both Yoongi and Taehyung fell backwards due to the force they had been using to try and get it open. A sharp sting shot through Taehyung's hand as he felt a sharp piece of glass tear through the skin of his hand palm, however he quickly shook his head and looked up at the car. Immediately tears sprung in his eyes at the sight in front of him.

Jungkook was still sitting in the driver's seat with his seatbelt on. The boy's head hung low and a few scratches could be spotted on his cheeks and chin. The boy's legs were both barely visible due to the front of the car being completely wrecked and his eyes were closed. A big wound could be spotted on the boy's head and dark red blood could be spotted slowly streaming out of it. This didn't look good at all.

"He's passed out, Tae help me!" Yoongi spoke as soon as he too noticed the state of his best friend. Immediately the silver haired boy got up and rushed over to the car again and began to unbuckle the boy's seatbelt. Taehyung was quick to follow the older boy's actions and quickly began to push his arms behind the younger boy's back before wrapping both his arms under the boy's armpits in order to try and pull him out of the wreck.

A loud cough left Taehyung's mouth as he inhaled the smoke coming from the big flames and he looked at Jungkook. The boy had been breathing this shit non-stop and Taehyung was sure as hell this wasn't good at all. The boy needed to be rushed to the hospital as soon as possible or else he definitely wouldn't have a chance.

Quickly Taehyung checked the boy's chest in order to see if the ravenette was breathing at all and a worried feeling spread through his whole body as soon as he noticed the younger boy chest rising up and down in a very unsteady pattern. It was as clear as crystal that Jungkook was having a lot of trouble breathing.

"GUYS WATCH OUT! THERE IS GAS LEAKING FROM THE CAR. IT'S GONNA EXPLODE!" Hoseok suddenly yelled as soon as he too reached the car after calling 911. Immediately the boy ran over to Namjoon's side and began to help him with trying to free Jungkook's legs from the car. There was no way any of the boy's would leave the ravenette inside the car. They would either all survive this or none. Another option wasn't possible for them. Never would they even think about saving themselves and leaving their friend behind.