Chapter 41

A/N

This chapter contains smut. If you are uncomfortable reading this then please skip the whole chapter. There is nothing you need to read in order to understand the rest of the story.

---

The difference between fucking and making love is simple. Fucking is al about getting an orgasm while making love is al about being as close to your loved one as possible. Last time Jungkook and Taehyung had been this intimate they had definitely been fucking. Sure they had liked each other but there was still so much things left unsaid between the two lovebirds. This time however they were planning on making love. There was no doubt in both boys mind that the two of them were very serious about the other boy and what beter way to show that to the other then by making them feel exactly how much they liked each other.

A soft thud sounded through the room as Jungkook softly dropped Taehyung on his bed. Immediately after the ravenette himself went down too and kissed the boy he loved so much passionately on his lips. Taehyung's blonde hair looked messy and yet Jungkook thought it was absolutely perfect. Everything about this beautiful boy was perfect in the ravenette's eyes.

Slowly the ravenette's hand traveled down until it reached the hem of Taehyung's jeans. Slowly but confidently Jungkook began to unbutton the older boy's jeans before zipping down his zipper.

Immediately Taehyung began to eagerly pull at Jungkook's shirt, trying to get if off as soon as possible. The stupid black thing was preventing the blonde boy from admiring Jungkook's amazingly well built body and the young student didn't like that at all. He needed to get rid of the damn thing as soon as possible.

Luckily for the blonde boy Jungkook caught up to what the older boy wanted and when he briefly got up to remove Taehyung's jeans he got rid of his own t-shirt too. Immediately the young student's eyes grew big and once the ravenette slowly began to lean down again Taehyung eagerly pulled him down and kissed him fiercly.

He needed to be close to Jungkook and he didn't want to wait any longer. The ravenette was slowly driving him crazy and Taehyung didn't know how long he could keep up with this. As the seconds passed by the boy became more and more needy.

Jungkook himself however seemed to be in no rush and slowly kissed the boy he liked so much. He softly licked the blonde boy's bottom lip and the other immediately responded by parting his lips, allowing the dominant male to enter him. Slowly Jungkook's lips began to curl into a small smile and before he knew it his and Taehyung's tongues were eagerly sharing touch after touch.

Meanwhile the situation between Taehyung's legs became worse and worse. Each time both boys tongues touched a spark of excitement rushed up the blonde boy's spine and it didn't take long before he began to press his body against the younger boy's leg, desperate to create some sort of friction.

Slowly Jungkook began to smirk into their kiss before one of his hands began to travel down before softly touching Taehyung's erection through his underwear. The smaller boy was eager to get some action and thus Jungkook wouldn't postpone it any longer. His own jeans were becoming uncomfortably thight and he couldn't wait for Taehyung and him to be as close as possible again. The ravenette would show the young student exactly how much he meant to him.

Softly Jungkook's hand began to rub Taehyung's erection through his boxers and immediately a loud moan left the blonde boy's mouth while a small smile became visible on his face. The boy had been so desperate to be touched and now the younger was finally granting his wishes.

Slowly Jungkook broke of their kiss before he moved his other hand under the older boy's shirt, searching for his nipple. Immediately Taehyung's eyes grew big as soon as the ravenette pushed up his top and attached his mouth to his right nipple while one of his hands was slowly rubbing his nipple and the other was softly stroking his erection.