Chapter 31

A sly smile began to form onto Johnny's face and he took a step closer towards Jungkook. "Ohh you bet I am." The boy said before turning away while saying "10 minutes, be ready Jeon." While swirling his car key around his finger.

As soon as Johnny was out of sight immediately all members of the Bangtan crew ran over to where Jungkook was standing with worried looks on their face. "Are you out of your mind Kook!?" Jin exclaimed as soon as he reached the younger. "You know how he drives, back out Jungkook." Yoongi then said, worry clearly lacing his voice. "He won't hesitate to make you crash if that's what it takes to win and you know that." Namjoon then spoke while folding his arms in front of his chest and nervously walking up and down.

However suddenly Jungkook raised one of his hands and immediately everyone was quiet. "In order to let me crash he first has to try and keep up with me."  The street racer spoke, a serious tone lacing his voice. "I wish him good luck with that." The boy then said before walking away in order to get his car.

A worried look began to form onto Taehyung's face and he watched as the younger boy slowly began to disappear out of sight. Jungkook clearly wasn't himself and his reckless behaviour was gonna hurt him sooner or later. Sure the ravenette had hurt the blonde boy a lot but that didn't mean that Taehyung didn't care about him anymore. Jungkook holds a special place in the young student's heart and he couldn't just erase that fact. Taehyung could only hope the ravenette wouldn't get hurt by this.

Suddenly two strong arms wrap around the blonde boy's torso and a confused look began to make it's way onto Taehyung's face. However once he heard the familiar voice of Kai talk softly in his ear the boy immediately felt save. Lucky it wasn't one of those creepers from before.

"Babe I saw what happened, are you okay?" The older boy asked his ex-boyfriend who only nodded in return. Of course he was okay. Jungkook had stepped between him and this weirdo the moment he came closer. The boy hadn't even had the chance to get close to him.  "I won't leave you alone from now on, I don't trust Johhny or his friends even one bit." Kai then spoke through gritted teeth. Everyone here knew Johnny was someone you had to look out for. The boy was know to do anything in order to win and he didn't care who he had to hurt in order to achieve his goal.

"Never thought I'd say this but I hope Jeon wins this one." The older boy then spoke before laughing softly at his own words.  "At least then I'll know you'll be safe." The older boy then whispered inside Taehyung's ear while hugging Taehyung a bit tighter. Softly the blonde boy nodded before a small smile began to form onto his face. Who would have thought that Kai would ever say something like that.

"Tae are you okay?" Jin suddenly said once he noticed Kai standing behind home. Immediately the brown haired boy walked over towards his younger friend before standing directly next to the two boys. "I'll be watching you." He said toward Kai before taking one of Taehyung's hands and holding it. Kai began to laugh softly while shaking his head. "I won't do anything to him if that's what you're trying to prevent." Kai spoke towards Jin, a challenging look on his face. Jin slowly turned around while a serious look was visible on his face. "I don't trutst you or your words one bit so I'd look after Tae myself."

Softly the blonde boy began to laugh at the rivalry between Kai and Jin. Even though Jin wasn't a street racer himself he was not someone you wanted to have against you. The older could become quite scary and didn't back down for anyone. Kai on the other hand wasn't really faced by the boy's words and just decided to rest his chin on his ex- boyfriend's shoulder, much to Jin's annoyance.

It didn't take long for Jungkook and Johnny to both line up next to each other. Johnny was having that awfull sly smirk plastered on his face while Jungkook looked like he was ready to murder someone with his bare hands. Once again a big crowd began to surround the two cars and a girl walked up towards the front of the cars. "Boy's are you ready!? She shouted before dropping the flag she was holding on the ground. Immediately both cars took of, Jungkook already taking the upper hand.