Chapter 19

"We're here!" Jungkook exclaimed happily as je quickly got out of the car Namjoon had been driving. All the boys had arrived at a house party someone had organised and to see it was a mess already was an understatement.

People were seen standing inside and outside the house. Some were laying in the grass, either kissing someone or completely wasted. Loud music was blaring from inside and multiple red and blue light were shining through the windows.

"Ohh my god I shouldn't have come, this isn't my thing at all." Jimin said as soon as he noticed all the people laying in the grass and red cups thrown everywhere. Taehyung softly began to laugh and softly bumped his should against his best friend's. "It's too late to back out now Chim." The blonde haired boy said while sending a wink towards his pink haired friend.

Quickly all boys walk towards the frontdoor of the house and within a few minutes all boys are trying to make their way through the crowd. The house inside was packed with people and if you didn't pay attention you would easily lose your friends. Taehyung was currently walking behind Jungkook, who was doing a pretty good job and making his way through the crowd.

Taehyung however was much smaller and less muscly than Jungkook was and thus it was way harder for him to make his way through the crowd. A nervous feeling began to make it's way inside the blonde boy's chest as he slowly saw Jungkook go further and further away from him. If he would lose the group now Taehyung would surely spend the rest of his night looking for them and that wasn't really something the young student was looking forward to.

However as if the angels had heard his silent prayers the ravenette suddenly turned around and noticed the blonde boy who was supposed to be walking right behing him gone. Quickly Jungkook scanned the crowd, only to see the young student struggeling to make his way through it. A sodt laugh escaped the street racer's mouth and he quickly turned around to make his way towards the blonde, he'd catch up with the rest of the group later.

Panic slowly began to rise within Taehyung as he noticed he was indeed alone now and there was no way he was getting out of that crowd anytime soon. The blonde boy felt himself getting pushed everywhere and while he did try to push some people away in order to get to the kitchen of the house it was no use. The people surrounding him wouldn't move and inch, he was trapped.

However as Taehyung was on the verge of giving up suddenly the familiar face of Jungkook appeared in front of him. The ravenette had a small smirk on his face and he immediately placed his hands on the blonde's hips before pulling him a bit closer in order to whisper in his ear. "Don't get behind princess, you might lose us." The raven haired boy whispered in a husky tone. Slowly a soft red blush began to decorate Taehyung's cheeks and he nervously looked down. Jungkook had made it a habit to make him feel nervous and the young student was pretty sure the street racer knew exactly what he was doing.

Jungkook softly took Taehyung's hand in his own before turning around again and leading the much smaller boy smoothly through the crowd. Soon both boys reached the kitchen and the familiar faces of their group of friend came into sight. Immediately Taehyung noticed Jimin enthousiastically talking to Jin while Yoongi was standing awkwardly next to them, busy talking to Namjoon.

"Do you want something to drink?" Jungkook asked before letting go of Taehyung's hand and look at him with a questioning look on his face. Quickly the young student nodded, a smile prominent on his face. While Jungkook was busy getting drinks for them both Taehyung decided to walk over towards where Jimin was standing.

A small smile made it's way onto the blonde boy's face upon realising Hoseok and Taemin were dancing with each other on the dance floor. Those two really clicked so well with each that it almost made Taehyung jealous. Ohh how he loved to have a relationship like those two one day.