Chapter 22

Saturday. One of Taehyung's favorite days of the week. Saturday meant no school, no homework and no stress. This morning Taehyung had woken up with a big smile on his face. Even though he had been pretty drunk last night the blonde boy surely hadn't forgotten the things him and Jungkook had done. How the hell could he when the ravenette was the one who he was thinking about all day?

Ever since last night the young student had finally admitted to himself that he liked Jungkook. The street racer made him feel butterflies in his stomach and whenever Jungkook was around he made the blonde boy feel nervous. His heart would pick up it's pace and an idiotic smile would be constantly visible on Taehyung's face.

Currently the blonde boy was sitting on his couch with his phone in his hand. He wanted to text Jungkook so badly and yet he had no idea what he had to send the other boy. Sure, they had been. Very intimate last night but that didn't mean that all the nerves had miraculously left Taehyung's body. What if the ravenette didn't like him back? For sure the young student would be heart broken if something like that happened. Quickly Taehyung decided to go with a simple message.

Hey, last night was fun right;) x

A statisfied smile immediately smile immediately became visible on the blonde boy's face once he looked at the message he had send to his crush. Jungkook had no idea how happy he made the Taehyung feel. The ravenette was the last person the young student thought of before going to bed and the first person he thought of when he woke up in the morning.

Soon a loud ding sounded through the blonde's living room, indicating he had gotten a message. Immediately Taehyung unlocked his phone again, a big smile covering his entire face. However a hint of disappointment slowly began to be visible on his face once he noticed Jimin's name pop up on the screen. The young student quickly opened the pink haired boy's message and began to read it.

You wanna get ice cream?

Immediately Taehyung answered back that he would be ready in 10 minutes and to meet him at the shop. Of course he wanted to get ice cream. To the blonde it didn't matter how cold it was, he was always in for getting ice cream. Ice cream was like his guilty pleasure.

It didn't take long for Taehyung to get completely ready and before he knew it he was walking towards the ice cream shop. It was a ten minute walk from the blonde boy's house and even though it wasn't that long the young student cursed himself for not having a driver's license. If he would finally come over his stupid fears and get it that would mean that he never had to walk again, something that sounded like heaven to the young student.

When Taehyung finally reached the ice cream shop he immediately noticed his best friend waiting for him in front of it. Jimin was sitting on one of the benches of the shop while he was looking at the sky. A small smile made it's way onto the blonde boy's face and he quickly walked up to the clueless boy. "Hey Chim." He said in a friendly tone. Immediately Jimin looked down again and a smile immediately began to decorate his lips upon noticing his best friend standing in front of him. "Hey Tae, let's go inside." The pink haired boy answered back before immediately standing up and heading inside. A soft laugh left the young student's mouth and he softly shook his head before following his best friend inside. If there was one thing Taehyung had learned about Jimin ever since they had become friends it had been that the boy absolutely loved ice cream and would do absolutely anything to get it.

The ice cream shop both boys had just walked into was their absolute favorite. Pink and blue booths were placed all over the shop and it gave of a very cute vibe. Many memories had been made inside these booths and while they surely couldn't remember them all most of them were very precious to both boys. Ever since Taehyung and Jimin had found this place together three years ago they had sworn that it would be their secret place. Obviously everyone could walk in if they wanted to, but they didn't want the place they loved so much be ruined because an ex would ruin it for them or something like that. This was their place, nobody else's.