11

This chapter is dedicated to Cheeahmahkah1002 and seunpeace. Thanks for taking your time to read and vote.

                   ~TODUN~

"You should have woken us up now."  Nife grumbled for the fifth time as she applied her red powder on her face. She opened the mascara container carefully and applied it on her lashes and then the wet lips on her lips. She smeared a little amount of the lotion on her hand and used it to rub her fingers.

"When did she turn to your alarm?" Tamilore asked her as she hurried out of the bathroom, using her white towel to wipe water off her body.

"Remilekun you have to do quick o." Tamilore whom I have found out loves shouting called Remilekun who was still in the bathroom.

They had slept late the previous day because of a Korean series they were watching. I tried waking them up after the alarm buzzed but they didn't budge making me go to the bathroom to take my bath. I was already done taking my bath before they struggled out of bed.

I took my sandal from under the bunk and strapped it to my leg. I took the white powder I got from the shop beside the filling station I used to work and smeared it on my face before I proceeded to rub it. I stared into the mirror and heaved a sigh of satisfaction.

"Who took my body cream from here?" Remilekun half screamed after searching her bed for her body cream. Tamilore quickly threw it to her and I watched the girls dress up.

Nife was dressed in a blue gown that got to her kneel, her black bag and baby shoe complemented each other. Her makeup and jewelries were also top notch as I watch her look at her self in the mirror and shook her head as a sign of satisfaction.

"You guys should do quick please or I and Todun will leave you o." Nife tried hurrying the two girls who were still trying to look for cloths that fit them.

"Niffy, look here does this look good on me?" Tamilore asked her and turned around. She was putting on a pink off shoulder blouse and a blue jeans. Her foot wear was a little bit  high and it made heavy sound on the floor as she walked around the room.

"Aren't those too high?" I asked and pointed to her shoes considering the road they have in the school.

"They aren't and even if they are I am used to them." She answered and turned swiftly making her stagger.

"She will know what is going on at the end of today." Nife whispered into my ear and I let out a smile.

"I am good to go guys." Remilekun announced after she applied the last rub of lipstick on her lips. She carried her bag off the bed and signalled to Nife to take a look at her.

"You look great." Nife complimented her as she tried adjusting the band of the  palazzo she had on.

"Now can we go?" Nife asked them and I  let out a sigh of relief as we all made for the door.

***

I got down from the taxi that took us to school at the road that led to my faculty building. The storey building that held the lecture theatres was painted white and green. The green field shone under the sunlight. Students were scattered on the corridor.

I walked to the entrance of a lecture theatre and asked a student where I was going to find the newly admitted 100L and I was directed to a hall.

Students were gathered in their multiples at the entrances of the hall. Trying to fill their names into various sheets of paper. A chill ran through my spine at the thought of a test but I smiled it off since it was impossible for any lecturer to have conducted a lecture let alone a test.