12

This chapter is dedicated to rayellito and tanny_mola.

~TODUN~

"Welcome to OASIS." A masculine voice echoed as I and Nife tried entering the car. I couldn't see his face but his hair was tinted gold and the car had a strong odour of the perfume he uses. Remilekun sat on the passengers seat beside him while I, Tamilore and Nife sat at the back.

My phone rang as he drove the car and I wanted to pick it up but a glare from Tamilore made me think otherwise and I put the phone on silence. Driving carefully, the guy whose name I was yet to know parked his car at the front of the villa and we all walked to our room.

"You have a very nice room, I am sure this is your Mum's handwork." He said as he walked round the room before taking his seat on the plastic chair that was placed by the window. From the little I was told while walking to his car, Nife said he had been one of Remilekun childhood male friends.

"Yes she did but I must say I made my choice this time around." Remilekun answered him as she took off her shoe and jewelries.

"Pardon my manners, Victor meet my friends and roommates, this is Nife." She introduced Nife who was already seated beside her and in turn Nife smiled making her dimple settle deep into her cheeks. Victor passed a comment about the dimple as he greeted her and I would have said I saw blood rush into her cheeks but I wasn't near to her enough.

"That's Tamilore." She pointed to Tamilore who not minding the guest, had taking off her blouse and trousers and was now seated on the bed in a singlet and bum short rubbing her feets. She waved her hand to him in recognition and smiled as well.

"And finally that is Todun." She pointed to me. I waved at him as I saw Tamilore did and smiled when he winked. I went into the bathroom with my spare cloths and changed into them, I find it embarrassing taking off my clothes in the presence of a visitor, let alone a guy.

By the time I got back to the room, they were talking about what to prepare to entertain the guest.

"I am tired, you should have seen how they made us wait without doing anything today." Remilekun complained and stretched herself on the bed while Victor smiled and told her it was just the beginning. I looked at his face and realized he had a scar right above his eyes although it could have not shown if he was as dark as I am.

"Tamilore, join me in the kitchen then." Nife walked towards her and pulled her hand as if to pull her off the bed and to the ground.

"My leg hurts like mad." Tamilore uses her left hand which wasn't held by Nife to rub her leg. "Most especially my foot, I think I even have blisters here." She touched the foot she was referring to. "I wonder what made me put on heels today."

"You were trying to look hot babe and trust me you are my role model." Nife said and let out a loud roar of laughter making Tamilore withdrew her hand forcefully and cursed silently under her breath.

"Todun then, let's go to the kitchen." She turned to me and I answered an okay, dropped the cloth I was holding on my box and joined her as she walked into the kitchen.

"No girls you shouldn't go to the kitchen because of me, we can get something from the eatery down the road let me celebrate your admission." He stands up and took his key from the table where he dropped it.

"That's a nice idea Victor." Remilekun who pretended to be asleep a while ago, spoke up.

"Let's go." He signalled to me and I gulped down my saliva and looked around the room. You can take anyone of them and not me, I wanted to scream out loud but I had to hold it because of Tamilore who I knew will be mad.