Ch 3

In a warehouse just outside of the city a man sat watching his men sorting their latest score, it had been the third house him and his two men hit that week but they had another planned for today. "Today the day we hit the one boy's, fufufu." After weeks of planning, he was finally able to put the final touches on the plan when he heard from his mole the night before.

From the information the mole provided he knew today would be the day he could hit his main target that drew him to the neighborhood, Chief Sakazuki's house. The man was known to have very expensive tastes and the house he lived in was worth a small fortune alone. The mole even called back later to give him more information and told him there were many gold pieces as well as art that could be seen around the entryway.

"So, after this last hit we divide the profits three ways Joker?" That was the deal he made with the low-level criminals but he really planned to kill them both then take it all for himself. "Yes, we split it then go our separate ways" Joker began going over the plan one last time to the two simpletons before the plan would be set into motion.

~~~~~~~~

Sometime Later...

It was getting dark outside and (Y/n) had been watching Christmas movies all day, and was growing tired. The phone line was still dead but she was confided that her Father would realize she was missing by now so soon an officer would probably arrive. "I'm going to make some coffee; I don't want to fall asleep yet" Finding the coffee grounds she replaced the coffee filter before loading it up with her favorite blend then pushed the start button.

Starting to walk around the kitchen while her coffee brewed the girl thought about how her family vacation was now ruined. The girl was doubtful her Father was willing to take more time off since this was the only time he did, no more and no less. Going through the CD stack she located one of her favorites Aqua, the Aquarium album. She placed it in the stereo system that was on the kitchen counter before skipping to track two as music filled the room.

(Y/n) began to hum along with the song lyrics while dancing around the kitchen island having the time of her life. As the song ended and the next one started, she poured her coffee in her mug before adding sugar and cream. "You're my one true love, coffee~" (Y/n) really loved her coffee, if you asked her who she loved more, her family or coffee, she'd choose coffee.

Enjoying her coffee, she continued tapping her foot to the music until her coffee was all gone. Placing the mug in the sink the girl turned off the lights before going upstairs to shower. Turning the water on she waited for it to get to the desired temperature, it was almost scolding but (Y/n) liked it that way. Going into the shower the girl began to start her shower routine.

~~~~~~~~~

During this time a group of three men had finished going over their plan for the break in they were about to commit and were currently driving to the house in question. "We go through the back door, leave the lock to me" A blonde man sitting in the passenger seat spoke up while pulling a lockpick set from his pocket before doublecheck he had all his picks. "Ah... Question, won't robbing a Police Chief draw a lot of heat on to us?"

"Stupid question, since I thought I already told you we would be long before he even gets back"

"Right, sorry Joker"

"We're here, where should we park?" The driver stopped short of the house waiting for the blonde to tell him what to do. "In front of the house, we can move the van later when we need it" Doing as he was told the man parked before turning off the van and getting out with the two others. "Let's go~" Making their way to the backdoor of the house Joker started picking the lock.