Ch 25

Seven Hours Later...

'Hm' (Y/n) was starting to stir from her slumber when she realized that she was wrapped tightly in a blanket and had a pillow underneath her head. As (Y/n) shifted around she could make out a male's voice yelling at someone. "Why is that little brat interfering with my plans!? (Y/n) is mine and no one is going to take her away from me!"

"Is that... Doflamingo?" Her hands felt around the area she was in but as (Y/n)'s mind became more alert she realized just where she was. "He put me in the trunk!? Ahhhhhh! Let me out!"

'Thump' 'Thump' 'Thump'

"Hm? My Birdie is up~ There shouldn't be anyone else on this road and we're less then an hour away from the cabin. Maybe I should let her sit beside me?" Doflamingo knew it was a risk but he did bring a few items with him at should keep (Y/n) in check. "She'll love sitting beside me~ The trunk can't be too comfortable even with all the blankets and pillows I added"

'Thump' 'Thump' 'Thump'

Doflamingo took one last look in his mirror before he pulled off to the side of the road and stepped out of the car. "Fufufufu. Calm down my Little Birdie~ I wouldn't let you suffer in there any longer I promise~" The key was inserted into the key hole as the trunk popped open to reveal the girl the was hidden inside it. "Ahhhhhhhhh!"

(Y/n) was screaming but Doflamingo knew that no one would be able to hear her, they were miles away from anyone else after all. "Shhhh. I'm going to let you sit beside me (Y/n)~ You wouldn't have to spend another second in my trunk"

"Unhand me to son of a-" Doflamingo's hand covered (Y/n)'s mouth before she could finish her insult but the girl immediately started to fight against him. "Stop it (Y/n)! I'm doing this for you, can't you see how much I love you!?" When (Y/n) didn't stop fighting him Doflamingo's temper got the best of him as he wrapped one of his hands around her throat. It was only for a second but it was enough for the girl to completely stop her movements as she stared fearfully at the man.

"I'm sorry (Y/n)... I didn't mean to... come on, sitting beside me we make you feel better" The girl didn't fight him this time as she let him pick her up before he closed the trunk and brought her over to the passenger seat. "Here (Y/n) you can have some of these snacks I brought just for you"

"..." (Y/n) didn't want to respond to the man that just had his hand wrapped around her throat but she did take the bag of snacks he handed her so she wouldn't angry him again. "We're only an hour away from the cabin. You're going to love it there~ I love you so much~"

She stayed quiet as Doflamingo pressed his lips against hers, it only lasted for a second before he pulled away and placed a quick kiss on her forehead. "You are mine~" (Y/n) couldn't help but shiver at the man's tone as she wrapped her arms around herself as Doflamingo closed the door then slid into the seat beside her. "Cold (Y/n)? Just let me turn up the heat for you... it should only take a minute for you to warm back up my love~"

"I-I-I I don't love you"

"You just need sometime to think it through (Y/n)... that's why we're going to my cabin for the time being so we can spend some alone time together~" (Y/n) started crying as she moved farther away from the man's reach but Doflamingo just rested his arm across her shoulders as he brought her back to his side. "Stop touching me... I don't like it"

'Ring' 'Ring' 'Ring'

"Oh, one second (Y/n)... Hello?" She listened as Doflamingo talked with someone on his cell phone but her stomach dropped when she heard him mentioned her Father. "I don't care about Sakazuki! ... Law's doing what!? ... Just keep an eye on him and I'll need to call you back my Birdie is sitting right beside me ... Yes, goodbye"