Ch 28 (Ending 2)

"Who the hell is knocking on my door!?" As Doflamingo got closer to the door the knocking had stopped but he was a little surprised when he opened the door to find one of his family members standing outside of it. "Diamante, what are you doing here? I hope you know your interrupting my day with (Y/n)"

"Sorry Doffy but I brought the items you requested. May I come in?" The man glared at Diamante for a minute but stepped aside to allow him inside. "Who's that Doffy?" (Y/n) had wandered out of the bedroom to make sure Doflamingo was okay though she didn't expect to find another person with him. "Oh, this is Diamante. He works for me so you don't need to be afraid my love"

"Why is he here?" (Y/n) took a few steps forward as she wrapped her blanket around herself, Doflamingo could see her discomfort so moved to stand in front of her. "You're making (Y/n) uncomfortable, thank you for bring this but I think you need to leave"

Diamante cleared his throat before he responded to Doflamingo. "My apologies. Doffy do you have plans to return home anytime soon? You're been here for months now and the family misses you"

"Fufufu. I'm sure they do miss me but I won't be leaving until my relationship with (Y/n) isn't in danger of being ruined" Doflamingo reached his arm behind him as he took (Y/n)'s hand in his own, she jumped a little but when she seen it was only her lover she relaxed. "Alright, please keep us informed and it was nice to meet you (Y/n)"

When Diamante had finally left Doflamingo quickly locked the door before he picked (Y/n) up and walked back to their bedroom. "Sorry about that little interruption my love but why don't we continue where we left off~?"

"I thought we were going to sleep?" (Y/n) was placed on the bed before Doflamingo had climbed on top of her as he started to kiss her neck. "Nope~ I want a second round with you but only if you want to~" The girl had to think about it for minute sure she trusted him but could she really go another round with him? "Hm... The first time was great so the second time has to be ten times better, right?"

"I love you so much (Y/n) and it's alright I'll be gentle~"

"That doesn't reassure me"

~~~~~~~~

One Month Later...

(Y/n) was curled up against Doflamingo's side as the man was rubbed circles on her back. "Still not feeling well (Y/n), can you get you anything?" Now (Y/n) wasn't stupid so she knew what the cause of her illness was but she wasn't sure how Doflamingo would react. "Doffy... I think I know what the problem is"

"Of course, you do (Y/n), it's just a cold. You'll be better in no time" The girl let out a breath as she sat up against the pillows and took his hands in hers. "I don't think it's a cold Doffy... I'm late and you didn't use any protection" When (Y/n) suggested that she could be pregnant Doflamingo couldn't help but starting laughing at her. "Fufufufu. Don't be silly (Y/n), I can't have children so I highly doubt that your pregnant. Fufufufu. Awe, what's the matter (Y/n) why are you looking at me like that?"

"Why don't you go buy me a pregnancy test so I can prove you wrong? Oh, and bring me back something sweet to"

"Hm? If it makes you feel better I'll give into your silly demand but at the end of the day it will be me proving you wrong (Y/n)~"

"Whatever helps you sleep at night Doffy"

~~~~~~~~

30 Minutes Later...

Doflamingo was roaming through the closest supermarket he could find and had already gotten (Y/n) her sweets she had requested but he couldn't find any pregnancy tests on the shelves so far. "She can't be pregnant, it's impossible... Where the hell do, they keep the pregnancy tests!?" He was just about to call it a day and look somewhere else when a voice spoken up from behind him.