Ch 17

(F/n) – Full Name

~~~~~~~~~

Seven Months Later...

"Doffy, what would you like to do first now that your house arrest is finally over?" Doflamingo had just been informed that he could freely leave his home and while anyone else would have been thrilled by news the man didn't really care. He had been leaving his house whenever he wanted to during the last eight months, the police officers at were to keep an eye on him were rarely there and if they were a quick bribe would allow him to drive right past them.

"Hm? I'm not sure, what is my little birdie up to?" While he could have went to see (Y/n) at anytime during these eight months he refrained from doing so since he knew that she was still unsure where they stood with each other. "I believe she's her ball game at 1 and it should end by 3"

"Whose there with her?" As Doflamingo thought it over he knew that he wanted to go see her play but it depended on who was there with her. "It's just Bellamy" The man smiled at that before he looked down at his watch, he noticed it was only 11:45 so he'd have plenty of time to get there if he left now. "I'm going to go watch her play"

"Is that such a good idea Doffy, what if someone calls her Father when they see you there" Doflamingo just shrugged his shoulder as he started walking to the garage. "Is it a crime to enjoy a nice baseball game now?" He didn't wait for a response as he entered the garage and looked at his large selection of vehicles, he didn't want to draw to much attention to himself. "Hm? I'm off house arrest so it shouldn't matter what I drive"

He scanned his key case until he found the key to his Porsche Boxster, it was a nice day so he'd drive with the top down. After a quick text to Bellamy to let him know he was going to be at the game, Doflamingo slid into the driver seat before he started the car and drove out of the open garage door.

~~~~~~~~~

"Okay girl's this is it! Win this game and you win the championship!" Since the girl's baseball didn't have a coach (Y/n) had convinced Bellamy to take the position. "The other team doesn't stand a chance!" After the girl's finished their meeting Coach Bellamy set them to warm up before the game would start but he knew they would do very well today.

His phone had gone off during the meeting so he didn't have time to check it until after the meeting. Looking at his phone he seen it was his boss who texted him, he was used to receiving texts from the man asking about (Y/n) but he was a little shocked that he said he was coming to the game today.

"Aren't you coming Bellamy?" (Y/n) had gone back in the locker room when she noticed Bellamy hadn't followed them out. "Sorry (Y/n) I was just checking my messages" He followed the girl out as he looked over to the field where the warm was in taking place, the girls had formed a circle where they were stretching. "The other team should be arriving soon (Y/n) go and warm up with the others"

"Yes Sir, Coach Bellamy!" As (Y/n) ran off to warm up with the others Bellamy went to try care of his other coach duties. He wasn't sure about taking this job at first but (Y/n) annoyed him to the point where he didn't have any other choice but he couldn't lie that it had been a fun summer.

~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/n) come over here!" Her friends were waving her over to where they were standing in a small circle. "Yeah, what's up?" They were giggling and blushing so (Y/n) knew right away what they were talking about before she walked up to them. "Today's the last day we get to see the hot blonde!"

"That's the Coach and he's like twice your age Sara, get those dirty thoughts out of your head!" (Y/n) stared at Sara as she fell to the ground and gripped the short grass with her fists. "It's not fair (Y/n), you have that sexy man living at your house and what about the rest of us!" Everyone else was laughing at the poor love-stricken girl as she continued to talk nonsense.