Chapter Thirty Four

What we think, we become
-
Buddha

_________________

The first thing to wake me up is the early morning sun filtering through the floor-to-ceiling windows

The first thing to wake me up is the early morning sun filtering through the floor-to-ceiling windows. The second thing to wake me is the man wrapped around me and his morning erection pressed against my back.

The emotions from last night hit me hard as I think back to how Daniel looked at me. The dip in his briefs, the fine sinew weaved through his body, bouncing like fireworks from the tension rolling through him, and that capitulation in his eyes, finally surrendering to his feelings. It drew me in last night and just thinking about it now is stirring my wants and doubts.

He rolls to the side, one arm drawing over his eyes. Sitting up, I let the blanket slip off my naked body and take him in under the orange glow of the sun rising.

The most attractive man I've ever seen, there's no question. With his dark hair, even darker scruff grazing his strong jaw, and then his beautifully sculpted body and how he uses it in a demanding yet gentle way at the same time. He's unlike any man I've ever been with-so passionate and intense. He's insanely estimable, and not just because of his high intelligence. He has integrity and confidence.

Biting on my lower lip, my eyes travel south to where his erection presses against the sheets. God, I want him, even after the exhaustive sex we had last night; it's all I can think about this morning. All I can feel buzzing through my body.

Shifting the sheets, I expose his erection and look at it in the morning light. Thick, long, with just the slightest curve that I know would feel amazing if I was riding him, because it would hit me in just the right spot.

There's nothing better than morning sex.

Do it!

Hell, it's not like he's going to kick me off him.

Gaining courage, I lift and straddle his body so I'm facing backward-reverse cowgirl-then position his cock at my entrance. I can feel how turned on I am already, so I navigate his tip and then sink down slowly, enjoying every last, long inch until I'm fully seated on his pelvis while I reach down and grip his thighs.

I was right about the curve as I squeeze my eyes shut tight from how perfect he feels inside me. Nothing in my life has ever felt like this, like it belongs, like I was meant to be riding this man, and that's startling. I'm drawn, I'm addicted, I need this.

"Fucking hell, babe," he groans, his voice groggy as his hands falls to my hips. "Christ, this is the best wake-up call."

He helps me move up and down, guiding the pace, while I swivel my hips and move, hitting that exact spot I need, quickly starting to spasm around him.