Meet The Parents (🔫 PART 2 NSFW)

He stands and you grab his hand, taking him upstairs. You shut your door and let out a sigh. "Thank god..."

Hans sighs softly and looks around your room. "My desires are killing me, Poppet."

You walk over to him and hug him, "They probably bugged the fucking room..." you whispered. Hans sighs and you feel the gun he has tucked in his waist band. "I want to ravish you... and do it in front of that dense law enforcement wannabe."

You giggled softly and shake your head. "That tie looks hot on you..."

Hans smiles, "You're putting those underwear on tomorrow night. I want to be entertained." You blush softly and walk back to your bed. You sit Hans down and sit on his thigh. "Will you let me dry ride you...? I need something..." you whispered. Hans hummed and shook his head. "I'll do you one better."

He looked around and ran his fingers up your inner thigh. "I fucking love these underwear... so easy to just..." Hans plunged two fingers into you. You buried your face in his shoulder and pointed to the top drawer. He furrowed his brows and pulled out a small vibrator. "Oh you nasty little girl..."

He turned the tv on and laid back on the bed, your face in his chest. If anyone were to walk in it would look like he was watching TV while you were napping. Hans turned the vibrator on its highest setting and rested it on your clit. "Don't cum until I say." You gulped softly and nodded. He teased you a bit by running his hands through your folds. You whimpered and bucked your hips.

"Patient Schätzchen." Hans whispered. You nodded and he slowly inserted his fingers. They were callused from working and he spread them, making a V to stretch your walls. You moaned into his chest and bit your lip. "Hans... please..." you breathed.

Hans kissed your head and he went faster, taking his fingers out and completely slamming them back into you. "F-fuck..." you stuttered, you so badly wanted to ride him or make him eat you out like he always did, but it would be too obvious. "I bet Gary never pleased you the way I do." Hans growled, that's where he got possessive. "N-n-no! G-Gary has a small dick! You don't! You're so fucking big!" You moaned.

Hans smirked and leaned into your ear. "Good girl." He mused, his voice deep and smooth. You whimpered and clenched your thighs around his hand. "You're getting close aren't you, Poppet?"

You nodded frantically and bit down on his jacket. Hans pushed your hair from your face, "Are you alright darling?" He whispered. This is where his caring side came in, this is another thing you loved about him. He always checked up on you. You nodded, you were on the edge.

Hans wasn't one for edging and he always got really concerned when he did so. He used his free hand to control the vibrator, moving it to your more sensitive areas. You moaned loudly and grinded down. "Please Hans~" you moaned into his shoulder.

Hans hummed, "You can cum Schätzchen." He commanded, you let go and your orgasm rushed over you. It filled your body and you shoved Hans' tie into your mouth, screaming his name. He smiled and once you finished he carried you to the bathroom. He ran a bath, the perfect temperature, and took your clothes off. He tucked your soiled underwear into his pocket and laid you in the bath, kissing your head. You laid back and closed your eyes.

Hans went into your room and started to clean up, using air freshener to freshen up the room. He started to change the sheets and the door opened. He looked a the door and Gary looked at him, "Where's (Y/N)?"

Hans pointed to your shut bathroom door, "She's taking a bath, the hotel we've been staying in didn't have her shampoo so she's washing up here."

Behind Gary was your father, but Hans didn't see him. "Why are you changing the sheets? Not like you're sleeping here."