The Makeup (👽 PART 3 NSFW)

This is the last part of The Makeup, a series dedicated to anabellethecreator I hope you enjoy!

Ana giggled as they entered the small cabin Alex had rented them for their honeymoon. She looked around in awe at the elegant, but small, home. There were two chandeliers, one over the dining room, another over the bed.

"Those are completely useless." Ana commented as the toured the cabin.

Alexander chuckled and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her into his chest. "You know what else is useless?" Alex kissed at her cheek, making his way slowly to her jaw. Alex took a few steps towards the bedroom, pushing Ana with him. "Making me wait this long to show you how a married man takes his wife."

Ana's hand slapped over her mouth and Alex laughed, that had become a habit of hers. "I'm guessing that's a yes." Alex whispered, nibbling at Ana's ear lobe.

Ana giggled nervously, still hung up on Alex's response, but she turned around and kissed him deeply. Alex chuckled softly into the kiss and lead her to the bed slowly. Right as Alex's legs hit the bed the kiss got sloppy and needy.

Ana pulled away and held Alex's face in her hands, "Are you sure about this..?" She whispered.

Alex frowned and sighed, sitting on the bed and pulling her onto his lap. "You know I've never been sure about one thing in my life... my anxiety and paranoia always get the best of me... but this.. this is the one thing I've been sure of for years..."

Ana nodded softly and reconnected their lips. Alex smiled and held her hips. Ana knew Alex was about to flip them over so she grabbed the back of his head by his hair and pulled his head back, "Anabelle no!" Alex tried to get away but Ana had already made it to his neck.

She was biting and sucking at one spot on his neck like Alex did to her their first time. It was an inside joke that Ana had kept for three years. When we get married and we're on our honeymoon I'm going to give you the biggest hickey and you're going to ask yourself, 'Why did I marry this one?'

Alex couldn't help himself and a pleasured sigh escaped his lips, "I'm glad... I married this one..." he muttered. Ana laughed against his skin and pulled away from his neck, rubbing her thumb over the spot she'd just done a number on.

Alex looked at it in the mirror and flipped them over, "You're going to pay for that one darling."

Ana laughed at him trying to be serious and grabbed him by the collar, pulling him down to her lips. Alex hummed, his voice was deep bellowly, coming from his chest. Ana quickly started to unbutton his shirt and push it off his shoulders.

Alex chuckled and grabbed her thigh, holding it up to his hip. "Excited little girl..."

Ana rolled her eyes and laced her hands through his golden hair, "You're just so sexy... can't get enough of you."

Alex chuckled and kissed at her jaw, "Well we've been away for long enough." Ana's parents had strict rule and they hadn't slept in the same bed for two weeks because of the wedding. Ana only had one thing to say about that.

"Agreed. Fuck David." She reached down to his dress pants and unbuckled his belt. Alex smirked and just watched her eagerness. "Are you going to pull my clothes off or hover over me for another twenty minutes?" Ana complained.

Alex flinched slightly, "Oh god, right." He pulled her shirt over her head and Ana laughed shaking her head.

"You're such a dork."

Alex raised his brow, "A sexy dork?"

"My sexy dork." Ana smiled and Alex chuckled, kissing her softly, pulling her leggings down.