The Chase (😇 NSFW)

Disclaimer: Blood and Knife

Three years ago today you were stripped of your wings and thrown to Earth. Could you imagine being humiliated in front of all Heaven and Earth? Yes.

Now here you were, a mortal, taking out the garbage. You treaded across your soggy yard when behind you to the right a branch snapped. You froze, the trees that lined your house were ironwood. Producing some of the strongest wood on Earth. Not just any animal could break these branches.

You slowly turned around and saw him. Enoch. The both of you stood, watching each other for a while, you hadn't seen Enoch in decades. "(Y/N)." He called. You placed your trash down on the ground and made a run for it. For whatever reason Enoch was here wasn't good, I mean come on, after you left he was promoted to become The Metatron.

You were fast, jumping over fallen logs and ducking under branches. When you glanced behind you Meta had disappeared so you kept running, a smug smile on your face.

You slammed into something firm, causing you to stumble back onto the ground. You looked ahead and of course Metatron now towered over you, he always liked to be above you. "The big man kick you out too E?"

Metatron looked around your body and face surveying, "No. Because I'm no trickster."

There was no way Meta was ridiculing you for your use of magic when you were in Heaven. You got up and brushed yourself off before running your hands down his chest. "Oh come on... you liked when we'd Rendezvous around upstairs..."

The reason you were kicked from Heaven was because of your 'malicious' use of the powers God had blessed you with. You used to give you and Metatron genitals so the both of you could have sex every night before falling asleep. That was when the both of you were only warriors of God, nothing more.

You and Metatron both started in Heaven at the same time and trained to become some of the best soldiers in Heaven, right next to Amenadiel.

"Stop it, (Y/N)." Metatron grabbed your wrists and held you at arms length.

You rolled your eyes and turned away from the Angel. "What do you want from me?"

The Metatron looked away, almost ashamed of what he was about to say, "God believes I have become too frustrated for my own good, no thanks to you. He wants me to admit... that I uh... I've been watching you for the thirty seven years you've been away.." He clears his throat and you smirk evilly. "He wants you to use your... ability again."

You tilted your head and laughed loudly, grabbing the dark haired man's wrist and pulling him to your chest, "You wanna fuck me..." you whispered into his ear. Meta's spine tingled at your words and you giggled, "You should have just asked..." you started to walk back to your house, going through the thick brush of wood you just ran through.

"So what's it like being one of God's pawns?" You looked at Meta in the corner of your eye.

"We're all pawns of the father. Angel or not. You know that." He answered.

You rolled your eyes and opened the door to your home. "See the difference is... I get to have fun... have the best sex... drink! You get none of that."

Meta cocked a brow and grabbed your hip, slamming you into the oven. "Says the person who hasn't touched a man in thirty seven years." You bit your lip and hooked one arm around Meta's neck, "So he has been watching..." you played with the hair at the nape of his neck.

"Why wouldn't I?" Meta grabbed your thigh and pushed you up onto the kitchen counter.

You rubbed his cheek and frowned slightly, "I thought I was a lost cause..."

Meta sighed and placed a soft kiss on your lips. "None of God's children are a lost cause."

You rolled your eyes and reached for Meta's belt, "Enough of the Godly stuff. I want this." Meta's eyes darted down and watched as you undid his belt. He licked his lips and you ran your hands down his pants, feeling his bare skin. You tried not to snicker and closed your eyes, focusing. "Why couldn't God do this?"

"Because. You're the expert." Meta mumbled.

You smirked softly when you felt his already hard cock touch your hand. "There he is.. already waiting on me and everything." You bit your lip and stroked him in his pants, earning a couple of grunts from Metatron, "You're bigger than I remember baby.." you grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him into your lips as you unbuttoned his pants.

Meta pulled you to the end of the counter and ripped your pants down, his cock craving your cunt. You ran your hands through his hair and he ripped your shirt down the middle, marveling at your breasts. "Oh my beauties..." he cupped your breasts in his hands, massaging them, thankfully today you didn't wear a bra.

Your head leaned against the counter and you slipped your hand under your underwear, running your fingers through your folds, teasing yourself. You took Meta's thick cock in your hand and stroked him, bringing him closer, "It was a sin for God to take this from you..." you breathed.

Meta chuckled, you needed him inside of you. "Enoch..." you wined. He nodded and stopped admiring your breasts. He pulled your underwear down and grabbed your hand, bringing it to his mouth, humming around your digits as he cleaned them off.

"So delicious..." he mumbled, replacing your hand on his cock. He led it to your pussy and slowly pushed in, a pleasured groan leaving his parted lips.

You moaned, your walls accommodating his size like they always used to. Usually this is where Meta would make love to you but he picked you up, walking to the nearest wall. "Don't you fucking dare Enoch."

"This is payback little girl.." Meta slammed his hips into you, drawing a long moan from your chest, he rarely ever fucked you senseless but it was your favorite thing.

He stared at your connection as he thrusted in and out of you. Your head dug into the yellow dry wall as Meta's cock drug against your walls. He evened out his thrust, going a good pace for the both of you.

"C-Can I rub m-my clit..?" You asked, knowing how much Meta loved when you asked him for permission like he was in control. Meta hummed in response and you nodded.

You brought your hand up and rubbed soft circles into your clit, closing your eyes tightly. You focused on Meta's grunts and moaned every so often when he pounded into your g-spot.

You were getting close so you were going to be cautious. "You better pull out you bitch..." you muttered, being mortal meant you could take no risks.

Meta laughed and made his thrusts rougher, "Y-You don't want to bare the child of Christ?" He mumbled, actually making you laugh. Meta stopped his thrusts and the both of you just took a moment, caught up in each other's laughter.

You calmed down a bit and kissed Meta softly, he smiled and slammed into you once more, sending you over the edge. He rode out his high himself, cumming inside of you. You took a deep breath and hit his chest, "Bitch." You spat, relaxing in his arms. Meta smiled and kissed your head, "You don't need to worry.."

You heard the crisp sound of metal running against wood and felt something plunge into your stomach. You looked down and saw that Metatron had stabbed you, "Enoch..." you breathed, a thick liquid traveling up your throat.

"Shh my darling.. rest.. for the father forgives you." he whispered, twisting the blade. Everything went black and the next thing you knew your body jolted to life. You were in a bright white room, you were back in Heaven.

Hey hey hey! I have no FUCKING clue where this story went! 😀

I hope it made the least bit of sense!

Let's all welcome Metatron/Enoch to the list!!