Birthday Boy (🐍 NSFW)

The Death Eaters all sat at the table, the tension in the air was thick and it was completely silent as Voldemort ate, no one daring to look at him.

Your husband, Severus Snape, had his hand on your leg to keep you at bay. You'd much rather be at home letting him fuck your brains out, it was his birthday.

But you had to be at this meeting. You looked over at Snape, your expression miserable. Snape shook his head softly, he didn't like it when you brought up sex in public and was very private when it came to the both of your personal lives.

You rolled your eyes and looked at the Dark Lord, he smirked, seeing that someone had met his eyes. "You wish to be excused. Don't you, Mrs. Snape."

You shrugged, "I guess I do My Lord."

Severus looked at you and tapped your thigh. You didn't flinch.

Voldemort smiled, "What's your excuse."

"I find this dinner quite boring." You whispered, leaning forward.

Voldemort raised his brows and sat back, pushing his plate forward. "Finally someone said it. You and your husband are excused. Everyone else. I can wait."

You smiled and got up, skipping out of the room. Severus was on your tail, "Are you kidding?! You could have gotten yourself hurt, (Y/N)!"

You turned and faced him, laughing before using your unassisted flight spell to burst out of the doors of Malfoy Manor. Snape followed quickly after you, being a lot faster. "What is it?! You don't like it when I stand up to Moldy!" You yelled.

Snape grimaced and slammed into you, kissing you roughly. The both of you were a giant cloud of smoke, trying to go as fast as you could to get to Spinner's End, where you both lived.

Snape trailed kisses down your neck and you extended it, laughing, "I knew you liked that."

The both of you crashed into the house, breaking the front door. You ran to the bedroom, throwing your clothes off in the process, leaving Snape a trail.

You laid on the bed, and he stood in the doorframe, looking at your naked body on his bed. "Come on... show me that birthday suit..." you whispered, running your hands up your body, tempting him.

Snape bit the inside of his lip and walked to you, creeping on the bed in front of you, in between your legs. He ran his fingers along your thighs, he had a slight obsession for them. "You're so gorgeous..." he whispered.

As a man with many insecurities himself he always showed you how beautiful yours were, he praised you a lot and sometimes made you feel close to perfect. "Come on... let's not get sappy lovely..."

He looked back up at you, "Right... sorry." He whispered, leaning down to kiss you. You held his face and reached down, unbuckling his belt and unbuttoning his pants. Snape kicked his shoes off and you bit his bottom lip.

He groaned softly and flinched a bit as you grabbed his cock, taking it out of his pants. "Your hands are cold." He whispered, you giggled, "Shut up grandpa."

Snape rolled his eyes and plunged himself into you. You arched your back and moaned loudly. "Fuck~!"

"How's that for grandpa?" He mumbled, letting your walls adjust to the sudden insertion. When you nodded softly he started an even pace with his thrusts and leaned over to kiss you roughly. He hiked your leg over his shoulder and went at a deeper angle, making you moan constantly into his mouth.

He went down and gnawed at your jaw, he loved marking you, but sometimes it made him timid knowing that you could get fired at the ministry for it.

"Severus~" you breathed, your fingers tangled in his hair. Snape glanced up at you to make sure you were ok. "I'm close baby.." you were referring to his hips that were absolutely slamming into you, hitting your g-spot repeatedly.

Snape nodded and his free hand started to rub your clit as he got rougher, backing you up to the headboard. Your eyes rolled back and you came, your entire body igniting and shaking. You'd hadn't felt so good in a long time. You screamed Snape's name and he kissed you as he came himself.

Once you were finished he laid beside you and kissed your head, "Promise me one thing darling..." he whispered. You hummed and rubbed his cheek with your thumb. "If this one is the lucky one that makes us that child we've been trying for... promise me that we won't let it end up like us..." Snape looked really concerned and you nodded softly, "Of course my love.. happy birthday..." you smiled and Snape kissed you once more, "Best present yet."